1) Shuttle bus for transport to and fro the main district and MRT.
2) A drinks and snacks bar on first floor. There are popcorn and caramelized biscuits.
3) The breakfast is good. Must try the Chow Mien and porridge. The staff at the cafe are friendly and helpful.
4) The room is white-based and clean. Nothing bad nor outstanding.
1) Can't say the counter staff is friendly or helpful. In fact one of the male staff (i think he is new) had a condescending attitude when i asked him if the cafe served food beyond breakfast hours. By the way, it doesn't. They close after breakfast.
2) The shuttle bus driver was very rude. When i tried to open the door to the van he actually shouted at me not to. I was a little scared when we reached the destination because i don't know if i can open the door. And it seemed like he wasn't going to as he was talking to this lady (think it's his wife) sitting beside him.
Tamshui is my first stop in Taiwan. I think this hotel just pales in comparison to the cheerful and helpful attitude of service staff in general in Taiwan. The room itself is decent. I read other reviews of this hotel; the service is apparently good. I think it is just my luck i met these 2 service staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Fisher Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fisher Hotel Taiwan, Asia