“Your Average Sushi Bar”

Bonsai Sushi and Lounge
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The restaurant sits in the lobby of the Hilton which made it more public than anticipated. Dead for a Saturday night. Sushi made up for the atmosphere and the seafood gumbo was above average for panhandle creole. Wait staff was average.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

We eat here (or drink here) quite often as we live right down the street. Tonight was no exception to the incredible sushi we are used to. We had a female sushi chef tonight (sorry that I do not have her name) - but she did a fine job - the sushi outstanding - my favorite place for Sushi in the Pensacola area. (If I may critique the bar, please add a dark import to your draft selection and few more bottles of wine to choose from on the menu would be appreciated).
We'll be back and very soon!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

My family and I ate here last night. The sushi chef Dot made us one of the best meals I've ever had in my life. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the food as made our visit very enjoyable. I will definitely be back and tell my friends to go see him if they want the best sushi in town!!

Reviewed 16 November 2012

We had breakfast and dinner here twice and the food never disappointed. The service and food were great!

1  Thank Minzplaying
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Excellent sushi in a relaxing atmosphere with friendly staff. Great selection of Draft Beers. Another wonderful amenity at the Hilton.

1  Thank Brian S