Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Margaritaville Beach Hotel(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$259
Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$194
US$184
Hilton Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$278
Travelocity
US$145
US$135
No availability for your dates from our partners
Portofino Island Resort(Pensacola Beach)
Paradise Inn(Pensacola Beach)
  • Breakfast included
1,808 results
All reviewswithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfastfirst floorfront desk staffgulf viewthe breakfast areabalcony roomheated poolyogurtrestaurants and shopsthe staff was greatclamsgulf of mexicooff seasonspring breakfamily vacationpools
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2011

I am a Diamond Hilton member. I frequent this hotel when traveling for business. The rooms are always clean and very spacious. The staff goes out of their way to make me feel comfortable here. Although I don't have much time to enjoy it, the view of the sand and sea is absolutely stunning!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2011

First of all, the bedding was horrible. It had huge lumps in the comforter, it was worn out beyond all means. The balcony doors are a headache. The showers were not cleaned. Second of all, MY NEW DRESSES WERE STOLEN OUT OF THE CLOSET BY HOUSEKEEPING! And then management couldnt do anything about it. Nor could they tell me who cleaned my room! Terrible service and very unprofessional. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL. Great location, great price, but NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fashionista0326
HamptonPenBeach, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2011

Please allow me to apologize on behalf of the entire Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach Gulf Front team for any inconvenience you had during your stay. I assure you our management team searched diligently for your items that were left in your room after checkout, however we were unable to locate them. We will reimburse you for one night of your stay as we stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Please contact our General Manager at 850-932-6800 anytime to discuss this matter. Thank you.

Reviewed 8 March 2011

My son and his family and my husband and I spent Mardi Gras weekend at the Hampton Inn on Pensacola Beach. The rooms were very comfortable, complete with a nice size refridgerator and microwave, comfortable beds. Our rooms were gulf front and the views were amazing. Since it was early March, the weather was a little cool for getting in the water, so we settled for watching the waves against the white sand beach and the awesome sunset falling across the sky. The breakfast buffet was well stocked and delicious with enough variety for everyone to choose their favorites. The staff were all polite and helpful and the entire hotel presented a comfortable atmosphere. As for the Mardi Gras parade, it passed directly in front of the hotel so we had a good viewing spot. There were numerous restaurants closeby to choose from. Flounders, one of our favorites, is just across the street. It was a great place to stay with the kids for a fun weekend. We will stay here again even if its just as a quick getaway for a little R & R.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2011

This hotel does a lot of things really well for the price. We stayed there for under $100/night and had great gulf views. The rooms are above average but not spectacular. Clean and updated, but not luxery. I suggest staying on the upper floors. I stayed on the first floor which lacked a breathtaking view. Walking distance to a few restaurants and bars. Front desk service was hit or miss. If I return to that area, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2011

We had a religious conference/school with 185 attendees the last weekend in January. The staff was so accommodating to our group. Every request and change of plans was met with a smile and cheerful help. Would definitely recommend to any group for meetings and retreats.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business