“a week at this hotel great”

Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
Reviewed 18 March 2012

i havent been on a vacation in a long long time and i took one last year .. I picked this hotel because of its location on pensacola beach and Im so glad I did. My room was awsome and the view I had from my balcony was picture perfect, I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is wanting a great get away. I really hope to go back there this year and I hope I can get the same room gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. I really loved everything about this place. I hope to see you this sept....

Room Tip: I would advise get a room on the Gulf side to really get the true expereince.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
HamptonPenBeach, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

We hope to see you in September too! The weather is great that time of year, warm days and cold nights. See you then!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,752)

Reviewed 7 March 2012

My wife and I come to Pensacola Beach all the time to just get away. We normally stay at a different hotel on the beach but decided to give the Hampton Inn a try. We absolutely loved it!! The grounds are beautiful, and our view of the beach was breathtaking. The staff was friendly, rooms very clean, and beds extremely comfortable. The hot breakfast was excellent. The Hampton is within walking distance of everything we needed. We were very pleased with this stay and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stacy T
HamptonPenBeach, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2012

Thank you for giving our Hampton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front a try. We are sincerely glad your stay was so enjoyable. Please come back and visit with us again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

Me and my husband stayed there there night we got married and it was the most amazing hotel in ever stayed in. The staff was very nice, the heated pool was great even if it was cold and windy outside. The room we had was absolutely amazing. The bed was very comfortable and the private balcony with a view of the water was a nice view to wake up to. All in all I will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Hazmat7189
HamptonPenBeach, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you for choosing to stay with us on such a special occasion. Please visit us again, perhaps for your 1st anniversary?

Reviewed 18 February 2012

Had been traveling all day and decided to stay overnight in Pensacola. Front desk help was very friendly and we booked a room overlooking the gulf. What a beautiful sight to wake up and watch the sunrise from our balcony. Had a great free breakfast and sat on the patio and enjoyed the sun..Great short stop and hope to come back and spend a few days.
mac & reg

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mary Ann C
HamptonPenBeach, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Thank you for the review. We are glad you were able to enjoy the view and the breakfast. Please come back again soon and enjoy a longer stay. Thanks again.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

I booked this hotel for a one-night stay, and when I arrived early, they were able to have my room ready. I upgraded to a gulf-side room, and while it was on the 1st floor, I still had excellent views. I found the staff very friendly and helpful, and the room was comfortable. I had a king bed, and the room had a microwave and large refrigerator. Everything seemed very clean, and the pillows on the bed were very fluffy.

The breakfast seemed quite tasty, and while I don't usually eat breakfast, I did enjoy an excellent cup of coffee! I was pleasantly surprised to find cookies before I went to my room for the evening!

I don't know why I've never found this hotel before, but I will certainly stay here again on any future visit to Pensacola Beach. The beach access is great, and I was able to enjoy the beautiful white sands and emerald water. I just wish I could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank beachnerd0704
HamptonPenBeach, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2012

Next time you will just have to stay a week! Thanks for the great review it means a lot to us. We here at the Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach love to hear it when you have such a good experience. Please come back and visit us again soon, it's almost the summer time and that is when this beach really takes off! Have a wonderful day and thanks again. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

This was my second business visit to this Hampton Inn. It offers an excellent value in an excellent location. It is right on the beach and within walking distance of family attractions and restaurants.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful..

The business center is spacious and well equipped. Very handy to have open 24 hrs.

Of course, the white beach and emerald waters are unbeatable!

Nice hot breakfast is way better than most chain hotels. My only recommendation would be to have real half n half for coffee instead of the little cups. I like lots of cream in my coffee, and having real cream that you can pour is a nice convenience.

I hope that I can come back to this area again. This will be my hotel of choice for sure.

Room Tip: I chose to pay extra to wake up to the sound of the Gulf. If you request a room on the Gulf, ask for...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Indiana600_610

Well thank you for coming back and being a great loyal guest! It is nice to just park the car and be able to walk anywhere you like during the vacation makes it much more enjoyable. Thank you for the great review it really does mean a lot to all of us. Have a great day and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 February 2012

Here to visit the naval aviation museum and lighthouse. Hotel not very close to the museum, but right on the beach. Lovely place. Very good service and extremely clean. Good time to visit - not crowded, but warm enough to walk on the beach.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

The off season, and for sure this past one, is a great time to come visit us. The weather is calm and the beach is quiet. Thank you guys for coming to stay with us we hope the museum and the lighthouse were a blast. Hope to see you guys again soon. Have a great day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola Beach
Hilton Pensacola Beach
Hilton Pensacola Beach
#6 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pe...
#3 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
#2 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Travelodge Pensacola Beach
Travelodge Pensacola Beach
#10 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze

Been to Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach? Share your experiences!