“Great Hotel for a Family Vacation!”

Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We just returned from our spring break trip to Pensacola Beach. We stayed at the Hampton Inn and it was a wonderful hotel. The check in/check out process was very easy. Great free breakfast every morning. Our room was clean and we had a wonderful view from our balcony. This hotel is very convenient for anything you'd like to do. It was so easy every morning to just walk out onto the back patio and head right out onto the beach or go to one of the two pools. The beach was beautiful! Gorgeous water and white sand. There were lounges and umbrellas for guests on the beach although they had to be rented. The rental fee was very reasonable and could be charged to your room so there was no reason to carry cash on you down to the beach if you didn't want to bring your wallet. There are lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance to the hotel. We never even got in our car until it was time to leave to go back home. My husband and I really enjoyed the Tiki Bar at the hotel and our kids loved the fact that there was an arcade and Miniature golf course right next to the hotel. All in all you will have a good time at the Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen D
HamptonPenBeach, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

It is wonderful that your family had such a great Spring Break! Thank you for visiting our Tiki bar and Arcade. We look forward to your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach

Reviewed 27 March 2012

We checked in 3/23 and checked out 3/25. On Sunday morning around 8:15 am, a male employee attempted to enter the hotel room. There was no knock at the door. I was startled as I had just gotten out of the shower. I had the door chained so he was unable to enter completely. He yelled “housekeeping" when he realized the door was chained and I was therefore still in the room. He also said he thought that I had checked out. Alarmed, I contacted the manager on duty, Connie. She was apologetic but indicated that she showed I was indeed checked out. I assured her I had not checked out. She assured me that she would look into this matter but I heard nothing else. As a single woman staying in a hotel, I felt like my security was compromised. I have never stayed at any hotel where staff did not knock and announce “room service” or “housekeeping” PRIOR to entering the room. I will not ever stay at this Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BrittaniMV

I certainly want to apologize once again for your experience here at the hotel. I am sorry your stay here was not 100% Satisfactory and for that, we have issued a credit for a nights' stay to the credit card we have on file for the Advance Purchase reservation. Should you have any further concerns or questions, please contact me at 850-932 6800.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

This was a very nice hotel and it is located directly on the beach. Customer service is awesome and the rooms were very roomy and homey.

Room Tip: Be sure and specify if you would like either a 1st floor room or a beachfront room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
HamptonPenBeach, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 20 March 2012

This hotel was very clean. The service was great and the hotel is right where everything is. The breakfast was great and had plenty of food. The front desk is very friendly and answered all my questions especially Shannon. Loved it! Definitely recommended!

Room Tip: Of course get the balcony with the beach view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Margaret H

Thank you for your review and for recommending us to future guest. We are very proud of our property and staff too! Come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

I am familiar with Hampton Inn but this is the first time I have stayed at this location. Our view of the ocean was awesome. The staff was friendly. Our room was very clean, and the breakfast was great. I loved that we had access to coffee at all hours of the day and night. We spent all day on the beach, and it was great to be able to get a nice cup of coffee or hot chocolate. The hotel is also within walking distance of a few restaurants. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to Pensacola.

Room Tip: Get an ocean view if you can. It was great to sit on the balcony at night and hear the ocean.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

Great to hear you had such a wonderful stay and enjoyed our property. We look forward to your next visit and we will keep the coffee and hot chocolate ready for you.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

i havent been on a vacation in a long long time and i took one last year .. I picked this hotel because of its location on pensacola beach and Im so glad I did. My room was awsome and the view I had from my balcony was picture perfect, I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is wanting a great get away. I really hope to go back there this year and I hope I can get the same room gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. I really loved everything about this place. I hope to see you this sept....

Room Tip: I would advise get a room on the Gulf side to really get the true expereince.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
HamptonPenBeach, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

We hope to see you in September too! The weather is great that time of year, warm days and cold nights. See you then!

Reviewed 7 March 2012

My wife and I come to Pensacola Beach all the time to just get away. We normally stay at a different hotel on the beach but decided to give the Hampton Inn a try. We absolutely loved it!! The grounds are beautiful, and our view of the beach was breathtaking. The staff was friendly, rooms very clean, and beds extremely comfortable. The hot breakfast was excellent. The Hampton is within walking distance of everything we needed. We were very pleased with this stay and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stacy T
HamptonPenBeach, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2012

Thank you for giving our Hampton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front a try. We are sincerely glad your stay was so enjoyable. Please come back and visit with us again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola Beach
Hilton Pensacola Beach
Hilton Pensacola Beach
#6 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pe...
#3 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
#2 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Travelodge Pensacola Beach
Travelodge Pensacola Beach
#10 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze

Been to Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach? Share your experiences!