Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$239
Margaritaville Beach Hotel(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$259
Hilton Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$283
US$251
US$238
Travelocity
US$360
US$342
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$239
HIExpress.com
US$125
Portofino Island Resort(Pensacola Beach)
Paradise Inn(Pensacola Beach)
  • Breakfast included
1,803 results
All reviewswithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfastfirst floorfront desk staffgulf viewthe breakfast areabalcony roomheated poolyogurtrestaurants and shopsthe staff was greatclamsgulf of mexicooff seasonspring breakfamily vacationpools
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach for 3 nights at the beginning of March. Prior to this we had stayed for one night at the Hampton Inn at Orlando Airport, which was fine but nothing special, so we weren't really sure what to expect. We were very pleasantly surprised. We had booked a gulf view room with balcony, the view was amazing and the room was very nice, clean and well maintained. Breakfast was good and the staff were helpful and friendly. The beach is beautiful and it was great to have such easy access. We were visiting family, so didn't make use of the hotel's facilities, but the pools looked very nice. We had a very pleasant stay and would definitely stay at the hotel again. Recommended.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
HamptonPenBeach, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Glad we could surprise you! Please be sure and take advantage of our facilities on your next visit including Lazy Day Beach Rentals.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn with two teenagers during Spring Break. The staff at the front desk were excellent, handling our late check in and special requests with ease. This is a casual beach hotel, people wander in from the beach in swimwear and flip flops. Rooms are comfortable and have a beautiful ocean view. The free breakfast is excellent including hot choices and waffles. Even though the hotel was full, they managed to keep the breakfast fully stocked at all times, and this is no easy feat. Our teenagers loved the location. They could walk to the boardwalk for shopping, dining and people watching. And of course it is right on beautiful Pensacola Beach. I walked the beach each morning photographing gorgeous sunrises. The only negative is the carpet in the halls was visibly sandy, it would have benefited from more frequent vacuuming. Overall, a great hotel. I will return.

Room Tip: Pay extra for the ocean view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ChicagoMom

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are very fortunate to have such a lovely location. Please come back to visit soon. The sun rise will be waiting!

Reviewed 30 March 2012

We just returned from our spring break trip to Pensacola Beach. We stayed at the Hampton Inn and it was a wonderful hotel. The check in/check out process was very easy. Great free breakfast every morning. Our room was clean and we had a wonderful view from our balcony. This hotel is very convenient for anything you'd like to do. It was so easy every morning to just walk out onto the back patio and head right out onto the beach or go to one of the two pools. The beach was beautiful! Gorgeous water and white sand. There were lounges and umbrellas for guests on the beach although they had to be rented. The rental fee was very reasonable and could be charged to your room so there was no reason to carry cash on you down to the beach if you didn't want to bring your wallet. There are lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance to the hotel. We never even got in our car until it was time to leave to go back home. My husband and I really enjoyed the Tiki Bar at the hotel and our kids loved the fact that there was an arcade and Miniature golf course right next to the hotel. All in all you will have a good time at the Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen D

It is wonderful that your family had such a great Spring Break! Thank you for visiting our Tiki bar and Arcade. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

We checked in 3/23 and checked out 3/25. On Sunday morning around 8:15 am, a male employee attempted to enter the hotel room. There was no knock at the door. I was startled as I had just gotten out of the shower. I had the door chained so he was unable to enter completely. He yelled “housekeeping" when he realized the door was chained and I was therefore still in the room. He also said he thought that I had checked out. Alarmed, I contacted the manager on duty, Connie. She was apologetic but indicated that she showed I was indeed checked out. I assured her I had not checked out. She assured me that she would look into this matter but I heard nothing else. As a single woman staying in a hotel, I felt like my security was compromised. I have never stayed at any hotel where staff did not knock and announce “room service” or “housekeeping” PRIOR to entering the room. I will not ever stay at this Hampton Inn again.

1  Thank BrittaniMV

I certainly want to apologize once again for your experience here at the hotel. I am sorry your stay here was not 100% Satisfactory and for that, we have issued a credit for a nights' stay to the credit card we have on file for the Advance Purchase reservation. Should you have any further concerns or questions, please contact me at 850-932 6800.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

This was a very nice hotel and it is located directly on the beach. Customer service is awesome and the rooms were very roomy and homey.

Room Tip: Be sure and specify if you would like either a 1st floor room or a beachfront room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
HamptonPenBeach, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and stay with us again soon!