I was in charge of bringing a school group to this location during spring break. I tried making final payment arrangements 3 weeks prior to arrival since cutting checks from a high school takes time. After a week of getting the runaround from the group sales person, I turned the matter over to our accounting dept. After a week of giving him the runaround, group sales notified us (a week and a half prior to arrival) that our reservation expired three days earlier. How does the reservation expire PRIOR to arrival especially when final arrangements were attempted 3 WEEKS prior to arrival? I had 32 high school girls expecting to go to the beach without a place to stay. So, I can't even tell you anything about my stay because we never had the opportunity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach hotel, we want to help you make memories. Whether you're here alone or with a loved one, for business or for pleasure, for a night or for a week - we promise to give you our all. We're located right on the beach in some of the whitest sand you'll ever see. That's right. Take off your shoes. Sink your toes into it. Walk a few steps, and dip them in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico. We know that all travelers are different, and everyone wants something unique from their stay. Children's activities? We've got 'em. Poolside lounge chairs? We've got those, too. But more than towels and room service, we've got a team ready to share real deal, true blue local flavor with you and yours. All you have to do is ask. We're right in the center of everything this beachside town has to offer, within walking distance of the best restaurants and activities. When you stay with us, you're just minutes away from a fresh fish dinner, parasailing adventure, shopping or spa treatments. We want to help you 'live like a local,' with recommendations for whatever suits your vacation or business needs. Ready to explore? We're just a short drive to Gulf Coast attractions including the National Naval Aviation Museum, Gulf Islands National Seashore and Fort Pickens, Historic Downtown Pensacola, Pensacola Lighthouse, Blue Wahoos Baseball Stadium, Veterans Memorial Park, Pensacola Bay Center and the Saenger Theater. So whatever you want to do during your stay, we can help you get there. Just ask one of our Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach hotel team members to share their local knowledge. Our commitment to extraordinary hospitality makes us mindful of the little things - because we know the little things add up to one big, memorable experience. Make the Hampton Inn hotel your home on Pensacola Beach, FL, where friendly service and exceptional amenities are the foundation of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Hampton Beach Hotel
- Pensacola Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach Florida