Having stayed a few days in New Orleans we decided to move on and make a short stop in Pensacola Beach. On arriving we spotted the Hampton Inn, right on the Mexican Gulf beach side of the strip. The receptionist was extremely helpful and proceeded to find us a suitable room; she also pointed out all of the main attractions in the area, handed us several leaflets and a map. The Hampton Inn is not the cheapest place to stay on this beautiful strip of land but we decided that we could stand a little luxury at this point on our tour. The room was excellent, ground floor facing the pool and the beach, spotlessly clean, and well stocked with tea and coffee etc. The breakfast was more than sufficient and saw us through until early evening when we had but a short stroll to some of the most amazing restaurants. The Hampton is well placed on the strip and we thoroughly enjoyed our time in Pensacola Beach; it was indeed a splash of luxury on our holiday and I would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach hotel, we want to help you make memories. Whether you're here alone or with a loved one, for business or for pleasure, for a night or for a week - we promise to give you our all. We're located right on the beach in some of the whitest sand you'll ever see. That's right. Take off your shoes. Sink your toes into it. Walk a few steps, and dip them in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico. We know that all travelers are different, and everyone wants something unique from their stay. Children's activities? We've got 'em. Poolside lounge chairs? We've got those, too. But more than towels and room service, we've got a team ready to share real deal, true blue local flavor with you and yours. All you have to do is ask. We're right in the center of everything this beachside town has to offer, within walking distance of the best restaurants and activities. When you stay with us, you're just minutes away from a fresh fish dinner, parasailing adventure, shopping or spa treatments. We want to help you 'live like a local,' with recommendations for whatever suits your vacation or business needs. Ready to explore? We're just a short drive to Gulf Coast attractions including the National Naval Aviation Museum, Gulf Islands National Seashore and Fort Pickens, Historic Downtown Pensacola, Pensacola Lighthouse, Blue Wahoos Baseball Stadium, Veterans Memorial Park, Pensacola Bay Center and the Saenger Theater. So whatever you want to do during your stay, we can help you get there. Just ask one of our Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach hotel team members to share their local knowledge. Our commitment to extraordinary hospitality makes us mindful of the little things - because we know the little things add up to one big, memorable experience. Make the Hampton Inn hotel your home on Pensacola Beach, FL, where friendly service and exceptional amenities are the foundation of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Hampton Beach Hotel
- Pensacola Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach Florida