We booked the Hampton Inn 2 months before our trip with HH points. Being a diamond member I thought we might get upgraded to a beach-front view, but sadly we weren't. Potentially they may have been booked way in advance of our booking, but who knows.
The room was fine, clean, came with microwave and fridge. Bathroom was OK, a little small, and there wre some nasty looking marks at the rear of the toilet - to me it looked like slovenly cleaning from the janitors who probably slosh a mop back there - there were slimy drips of "water" all down the 'backside'. Excuse the pun...
The Tiki bar was closed on July 4th - what?!?!?! That didn't make sense to us at all. The 2 pools were nice, a little on the small size, but most people come for the beach right? That was nice being able to walk to the beach from the hotel, literally steps away. Its an extremely well kept beach - immaculate from trash and people's left-overs.
Breakfast - gets VERY busy! but good selection of cereals, drinks, bread items and a couple of hot dishes that rotate each morning. All self-service so no need to leave tips.
Main downer of the Hampton Inn - no shuttle bus!! A ride to the airport = $40+tip.
Overall the hotel is nice, reminds me more of a business room rather than a holiday room - the decor was very business like. If this is rated #1 out of all places in Pensacola, the other places must be pretty bad - don't get me wrong, this place is perfectly acceptable, but I would rate it avererage or just above.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach hotel, we want to help you make memories. Whether you're here alone or with a loved one, for business or for pleasure, for a night or for a week - we promise to give you our all. We're located right on the beach in some of the whitest sand you'll ever see. That's right. Take off your shoes. Sink your toes into it. Walk a few steps, and dip them in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico. We know that all travelers are different, and everyone wants something unique from their stay. Children's activities? We've got 'em. Poolside lounge chairs? We've got those, too. But more than towels and room service, we've got a team ready to share real deal, true blue local flavor with you and yours. All you have to do is ask. We're right in the center of everything this beachside town has to offer, within walking distance of the best restaurants and activities. When you stay with us, you're just minutes away from a fresh fish dinner, parasailing adventure, shopping or spa treatments. We want to help you 'live like a local,' with recommendations for whatever suits your vacation or business needs. Ready to explore? We're just a short drive to Gulf Coast attractions including the National Naval Aviation Museum, Gulf Islands National Seashore and Fort Pickens, Historic Downtown Pensacola, Pensacola Lighthouse, Blue Wahoos Baseball Stadium, Veterans Memorial Park, Pensacola Bay Center and the Saenger Theater. So whatever you want to do during your stay, we can help you get there. Just ask one of our Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach hotel team members to share their local knowledge. Our commitment to extraordinary hospitality makes us mindful of the little things - because we know the little things add up to one big, memorable experience. Make the Hampton Inn hotel your home on Pensacola Beach, FL, where friendly service and exceptional amenities are the foundation of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and TravelUp so you can book your Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Hampton Beach Hotel
- Pensacola Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach Florida