We stayed at the Hampton on the Beach per my in-laws' recommendation, and we were blown away by it! The gulf view from the room is spectacular. The hotel is right on the beach, and it's within very short walking distance of places for shopping and many absolutely excellent restaurants. Daily complimentary breakfast at the Hampton every was good, lots of variety of hot and cold foods. The bed was incredibly comfortable; I couldn't believe how much and how well we slept the first few days we were there! The room and bathroom were very clean. The staff is friendly and helpful; they offered dining suggestions and activities when we inquired. The fitness center has a variety of cardio and weight options. I'm extremely active, and I had no trouble completing comparable workouts to what I put in at home. I highly recommend the Hampton on the Beach. The value is great and the location couldn't be better. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach hotel, we want to help you make memories. Whether you're here alone or with a loved one, for business or for pleasure, for a night or for a week - we promise to give you our all. We're located right on the beach in some of the whitest sand you'll ever see. That's right. Take off your shoes. Sink your toes into it. Walk a few steps, and dip them in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico. We know that all travelers are different, and everyone wants something unique from their stay. Children's activities? We've got 'em. Poolside lounge chairs? We've got those, too. But more than towels and room service, we've got a team ready to share real deal, true blue local flavor with you and yours. All you have to do is ask. We're right in the center of everything this beachside town has to offer, within walking distance of the best restaurants and activities. When you stay with us, you're just minutes away from a fresh fish dinner, parasailing adventure, shopping or spa treatments. We want to help you 'live like a local,' with recommendations for whatever suits your vacation or business needs. Ready to explore? We're just a short drive to Gulf Coast attractions including the National Naval Aviation Museum, Gulf Islands National Seashore and Fort Pickens, Historic Downtown Pensacola, Pensacola Lighthouse, Blue Wahoos Baseball Stadium, Veterans Memorial Park, Pensacola Bay Center and the Saenger Theater. So whatever you want to do during your stay, we can help you get there. Just ask one of our Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach hotel team members to share their local knowledge. Our commitment to extraordinary hospitality makes us mindful of the little things - because we know the little things add up to one big, memorable experience. Make the Hampton Inn hotel your home on Pensacola Beach, FL, where friendly service and exceptional amenities are the foundation of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Hampton Beach Hotel
- Pensacola Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach Florida