“Wonderful !”

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
Birmingham, Alabama
“Wonderful !”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My family of four spent a few days here while my husband was on a business trip. The rooms were clean and very spacious and well appointed. Wonderful pool and gorgeous views of the gulf and the bay. Very nice pool as well. I didn't have the opportunity to visit the on-site restaurant, but my husband did and he stated that the food was delicious!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank eyedocmommy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (417)
Davenport, Iowa
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We have been here twice. Love the location! Dolphins swimming in the ocean. Nice pool. Lovely tropical island feel. Rooms are large and very clean. We feel like special tourists! Love the lanyards and the staff is very friendly. The paddle boards are great in the mornings--rented them 2 days and loved it! Tiki Bar and hut restaurant are reasonable and drinks are tasty and affordable! We parked in the deck below (free if self-parked) and left all of our beach toys in the van. A short walk to the pier and "downtown" area. Beach is fabulous!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank TravelPlayEat
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Very comfortable but upscale. Food and live entertainment great. Pool nicely positioned. Very comfortable beds. Would have given a 5 except for internet connectivity poor unfortunately. Friendly staff.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank J E
Hanover
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Wonderful fantastic accommodations. A guaranteed attitude changer. Beautiful rooms, wonderful decor. Expensive but worth it. Nice pool and tiki bar. Clean beautiful beach. Great location, gulf on one side and the bay on the other. A must for a Buffett fan. On site restaurant is not as good as I expected. The food was very good but the service was horrible.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank DonaldO899
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This was our 2nd visit in the last year. This is a nice hotel, a little pricey, but the location, beach, pool, etc. makes it the best in the area. My issue is we went for my wife's birthday, and my daughter called and booked a in room massage on Friday morning, with us leaving on Saturday. 10 am came and went and no knock on the door. Finally at 10:15 I called the front desk and explained the situation and I was told I'd be called right back. 25 minutes later, I received the call saying they had no record of the massage. I was asked who we'd talked to, and it was Jennifer, they said "oh". They asked I'd we wanted them to see if they could get someone there later or the next day, but I told them we'd made plans, and was leaving the next morning, all the usual I'm sorry's etc but it couldn't be fixed. We went ahead with our day, and made sure my daughter hadn't been charged for the massage. When we got back to the room around 4:30, there was a envelope for my wife. There was a complimentary massage from the massage company and profuse apologies. Nothing from the hotel, it almost seemed they wanted the blame from the massage company and not from the hotel, who'd already admitted the oversight. Too bad, it really dampened an otherwise good experience. We may stay there when we go back in the fall, but will be strongly looking at other properties. Our daughter was very upset her mother didn't get her present. Overall, it is a good property, showing a little age, but other than this incident, a good time.

2 Thank kawejo
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Listen to me, This place is like no other. My husband and I have had the good fortune of visiting this hotel several times. Each experience better than the last. I received Vip service each time! From the front Desk(Kerry) to the bar(Nathan) To the dimpled house keeping lady that I neglected to get her name. The food is even top notch. The room decor is beautiful. Believe me we travel a lot, you can trust I am giving you a true and fair review.

Room Tip: Choose the gulf side wrap around balcony option best..
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We just stayed in room 504 and loved every minute of our stay. We had a room with a balcony facing the gulf and it was quiet and relaxing; just what we needed. Drinks and appetizers at the Landshark overlooking the beach was great too! Room was expensive, but since we were only going for a short stay, we thought it was worth it. Very clean.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room with a balcony facing the Gulf.