Margaritaville Beach Hotel
US$360
US$361
US$316
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$401
Emerald Isle(Pensacola Beach)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,243 results
All reviewslandshark landingland sharkjimmy buffetlandshark barlola's restaurantkeurig coffee makerhuge showerbeautiful hotelfree beerparking garagecorner suitegulf viewrooms are spaciousoff seasontile floorswrap around balconylive music
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed there in August. What a great hotel, great views, and a freindly staff. The rooms were super clean and decorated with a tropical theme. The hotel is located near several restaurants and bars and there is a trolley stop in front of the hotel. The room even had a radio/clock with an ipod dock. Very large showers with an adjustable height shower head and sprayer. Overall, just a wonderful place to relax at!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wpool
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one night on a trip to explore the Emerald Coast. The hotel is new, so everything is very nice. The beach is beautiful, the rooms were top notch, and everything was very clean. The only reason I can't give it an excellent rating, was because the cost of $350/night was a bit high. The area also seemed a little remote. You definitely needed a car to get around. My husband remarked that he was expecting a more lively place because it was Margartiville. It was all a bit subdued and seemed a little too quiet for being August. The further we traveled down the coast, the busier it got especially in Destin. Overall, great hotel. I'm glad we visited but probably wouldn't go out of our way to go back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TuckerMidwest
Reviewed 19 August 2014

First, let me start by saying that we have stayed several times at this hotel on our way to Disney and sometimes coming back to just relax after Disney. I have always LOVED this hotel despite some weird rules and iffy hotel employees. It was always a comfortable place to stay that made me relax. Last spring break, we stopped on our way again. Immediately upon entering the room, I noticed it didn't smell very clean like it normally does. I just figured someone left the patio door open too long or something. We got there at night, 8:30 or so, so we got dressed right away for dinner and left returning about 10 or so. I went to pull the comforter back to get into bed for the night and to my horror, there was a huge blood stain in the middle of the bed!! The same bed my kids had been sitting on while waiting to go to dinner, with the bed still made, just sitting on top of the comforter.The blood stain was on the fitted sheet. The bed had been perfectly made up as the maids make beds for people who are just arriving. Hospital corners and everything, but with one big problem....they obviously didn't change the sheets out between customers OR even bother to check and see anything with the sheets because they would have seen this giant blood stain! We called the front desk, who sent up a maid carrying sheets and some other person. (not sure who he was) This maid was just going to change the sheets?!?! She didn't seem very surprised, but very freaked out which makes me think she was in charge of the room. No manager came. The front desk people wanted to just change the sheets. My husband wanted to change rooms and I wanted to leave. I could no longer trust that they actually clean the rooms after seeing this. My kids were completely traumatized as was I. They still to this day check each bed when we arrive at hotels. We left the hotel and went right down the road to the Hilton at about 11:30. The Hilton manager on duty was amazing. He even gave us a suite for the price of a regular room and free breakfast because he felt so bad for us when we told him our story.

Later on, my husband tried to get a hold of the hotel general manager (My husband had left his number with the nighttime crew, but hadn't heard a peep) and was never given any sort of apology or anything. They didn't even bother to call us back!

To me, this is a deal breaker! We will never go to another Margaritaville Hotel as long as we live. I wonder if Jimmy Buffet knows what a crap job they are doing running his hotels? The thing that is the deal breaker is that nobody ever tried to rectify the situation. BIG LET DOWN!

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless you want to risk your health!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
34  Thank Dfamilytraveler
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We love this hotel and everything that the hotel offers! We enjoyed it so much we got married in front of it on the beach. One time we had a plug in the bathroom not work, it was fixed while we went to dinner. Very close to many restaurants and even their restaurant is good for breakfast.

Room Tip: Right on the beach, very clean and modern, friendly staff and good restaurant. All rooms facing the ocean have balconies!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The rooms were clean and staff was nice. Will return! Had a peaceful sleep and hot coffee, loved the shower, towels were soft! Had an overall great trip all is wonderful in Florida! Already reserved rooms for next year :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family