1,310 results
All reviews landshark landing land shark jimmy buffet landshark beer lola's restaurant keurig coffee maker huge shower free beer beautiful hotel parking garage corner suite gulf view pool bar rooms are spacious tile floors wrap around balcony fire pit
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

A great place to kick back and relax.
Room had great Gulf view
Service was very friendly and helpful.
Pool area very nice with amazing ocean view. Nathan at Tiki bar very friendly and helpful. Make sure you order smoked tuna dip, delicious.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
ssmith638, Director of Marketing at Margaritaville Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! I'm very happy that Nate was able to make your stay extra special. We hope to see you back at Margaritaville!

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Everything was perfect - yes there is construction going on but it genuinely didn't dampen our stay. All the staff are fantastic and make you feel really welcome. The hotel is immaculate, and the rooms are just WOW! We had a gulf view room and it was just incredible. We ordered dessert from Frank & Lolas and it was lovely. There are some nice restaurants 10/15 minutes walk away from the hotel too. One thing that did surprise us was how reasonable the room service was - there was no over pricing! A hotel which really looks after its guests - Jimmy will be proud. Can't wait to come back

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MavesWife
Reviewed 28 March 2017

My wife and I just spent a wonderful week on Pensacola Beach at the beautiful Margarittaville Beach Hotel. We were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and couldn't have ask for a better to stay. The staff was wonderful and service was great. The on-site "Frank & Lola's" restaurant was the perfect place to relax and enjoy a meal. We are looking forward to our next visit. This place is absolutely "Top Shelf" !!

Room Tip: Ocean views are our favorite. They are absolutely perfect !!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I stayed here for a short trip for my Great Aunt's Birthday. It was a nice hotel, food and very nice pool it was heated to 84 degrees. They are still doing construction and I was aware of that. It didn't bother me as I was out and about. I was mostly at the beach and the pool. By the time I was back in the room the construction was over for the day. I did have an issue with the safe but, they came right away and repaired it and got my jewelry out. The door to the patio would not lock and when I called the Maintenance guy was there right away ensuring the door was locked before he left. I would stay here again for sure. The pool area doesn't have a hot tub and I thought that would be nice especially in March. The LAVA LAVA Shrimp appetizer was to die for at Frank & Lola's. The room was very spacious and overall a quiet stay. The hotel is all smoke free which I liked.

Room Tip: Gulf view if you can it was beautiful
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We had a wonderful stay. Hotel was very beautiful and the view was amazing. The room we booked was a 2 queen bed room and it was huge. The bathroom was huge also. Very clean and beds were an absolute dream. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family