“Amazing food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Monroe, Ohio
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Someone at our hotel recommended this place and we are so happy we found it! They only serve breakfast and lunch. Their seafood omelet was one of the best things I've ever had which is saying something because I don't like omelets! We ended up eating their 3 times and would have ate their more if we had known about it earlier. It is a very small place but luckily we didn't have a wait 2 of the visits and only a 4 minute wait on the last visit.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Brittany B

“Long wait and horrible service”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We waited 40 minutes for a table. Then we couldn't have breakfast food even though we watched others get breakfast food. We ordered lunch items and then waited and waited. We asked how much longer and were talk that if our waitress asked the kitchen staff for a wait time "she would get her head bite off". We watched 3 other tables that arrived after us get served prior to our table. The food was OK, nothing to wait 2.5 hours for.
When we asked for a discount for our wait the waitress said she could do 10% and that was it. She didn't even consult her manager.
Also when my husband asked for island sauce she took it off a different plate in our party and handed it to my husband. She looked at the original plate owner and said " you didn't want that did you?"
I NEVER stiff wait staff but this service didn't deserve an extra reward.
This was sooo disappointing because of all the other high reviews.

1 Thank Audrey H
Birmingham, Alabama
“They have Monte Cristo Sandwiches!!!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We visited here for lunch and were NOT disappointed. The service was excellent. Our waitress was extremely friendly. I was so happy to see that they have my favorite sandwich on the menu and it was delicious. My daughter had the burger and fries and let me sample it. Both the fries and burger were great and were well seasoned. The restaurant is a little small, but that made it a little more special to me. Also, Native is a good name for the place. We noted several locals (policemen etc) eating there on their lunch break. We've always found that if the locals eat at a certain restaurant, then it must be good! The walls were adorned with local artwork to give it a nice atmosphere! Just beware that it's a one way drive through the parking area!

• Visited May 2014
Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Favorite Breakfast/Lunch”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The best salads anywhere close. This is my go to place on the beach. Fantastic breakfast with some healthy choices too. The quinoa was amazing!! Fast/Friendly service. Great prices.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank PatnTara
Hilton Head Island, SC
“Grossly overpriced, Good service, Terrible food”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I had a simple egg white omelet ....they charged me (w/o telling me) an additional $ 2.00 dollars. In order to make it edible I asked to add some jalapenos (another charge) and somehow, with an iced tea, the bill came up to $15.00. There was NOTHING even appetizing about this meal...the bread came from the Dollar Tree, they couldn't even spare a garnish (or butter for my toast!) and it was tasteless (thank goodness for the jalapenos!) and the worst omelette I have had in years. Truly uninspiring....unfortunately, it is the only game in town, and with Days Inn across the street and a plethora of tourists, they certainly won't miss me...but I would certainly advise YOU to 'miss' them...take my advice, go across the bridge to IHOP and you will have a MUCH better meal, and for a MUCH cheaper price!

Visited April 2014