“Good Food, Great Drinks, Awesome Atmospere”
Review of LandShark Landing

LandShark Landing
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Very open to the beach with huge sliding doors. The food and tropical cocktails were awesome. Plus there was a nice area on the beach with sprinklers for kids during the day, hammocks to enjoy the nice breeze, and a big fire pit for adults at night.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stopped for one night in Pensacola on our way to Disney and had dinner here. We ate really early, so there wasn't much of a crowd at all. Service was a little slow (probably because we were so early), but our food was really fresh and hot. Our waitress was attentive and friendly.

We had the chicken burgers, chicken tenders, and the Landshark burger. All of them were good. Our family of 4 with 3 adults and 1 kid's meal cost us about $50 after the tip. Afterwards we went and laid in the hammocks and listened to the ocean. Nice!

1  Thank WPMagicJourneys
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

They were hosting a wedding last night. So we had a DJ and watched the wedding party dance the night away. I wanted a great place to hang out and have a great burger. Our waitress was very friendly. Great scenery of the Gulf. They have a beautiful fire pit, bean bags and a great place to hang out. The wings were good and the burgers were perfect, and I'm picky!!! I would recommend this place, and kid friendly. We brought 2 kids, not roudie or inappropriate.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

great place, good food, great margaritas, sand volleyball, hammocks hanging between palm trees, fire pit!!!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My son and his Lady took me to this beach venue for the fist time: It was a fun evening. There was a band they wanted to hear and to introduce me to some of their friends during my visit to Pcola.

This sort of a sprawling place: large open bar/ music space opening to the beach with tables (and table service). As with some many places in Pcola, the venue is family oriented, with things for kids, as well as adults, to do.

The food was pretty typical for the beach. The drinks were cold and reasonably priced. The music, the night I was there, was outstanding.

All in all, not a bad way to spend a Friday evening on the beach, although I don't think I would make it a destination without good music.