“Definitely a great choice in this area!!”

Riptides Sports Grill
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Riptides Sports Grill is located on the sugar white sands of Pensacola Beach inside the Holiday Inn Resort. With twenty high definition flat screen TVs (inside and outside) and continuous satellite feeds the game is always on. Quality American comfort food, great sports and good friends - it doesn't get better then this, unless you have box seats.
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Usually not too impressed with the 'captive restaurants' on site at hotels- but this is an exception!!

I've eaten here every meal I'm in this hotel- plenty of variety and NEVER had a meal I didn't love!!!

Highly recommend the Gulf Catch Platter- Grouper, shrimp, calimari, oysters! Also the had great drink specials- recommend the Malibu Caribbean Punch Buckets!!

Breakfast buffet ROCKS!!

Will be back!!

Ron W, Manager at Riptides Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

With recommendations like this how can we go wrong. We strive on making every guest feel special and important. Cannot thank-you enough that you took the time to let us know how you feel.
Best Regards, Michael Krause Food & beverage Director

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I've eaten here a couple times and their steaks and ribs are pretty good. The service was fast and the drinks strong. There's not a lot of good choices on the beach.

Thank-you for your honesty. Our goal is to be better than pretty good or “Good Enough”. And without feedback like this we would never know. We also strive on fast service which I am very happy you did receive this. Because there is not a lot of choices on the beach this is another reason why we strive to be the best on the beach. Best Regards, Michael Krause Food & Beverage Director.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This place has amazing food and great family environment - my kids love having their own personal television at our table. Great value for the food considering the food is amazing!! You have to give the loaded nachos a try for sure we couldn't get enough.

Ron W, Manager at Riptides Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank-you for taking the time to give us your kind review. Knowing that you and your family enjoyed their meals and your stay gives us total satisfaction. And because we are family and children friendly makes it very easy for us to accommodate you in any way.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I went to Riptides on a Sunday afternoon, it was busy with Spring Breakers, but a cracking atmosphere. Loads of sport on the TV's, great waiting staff and I had the most amazing ribs!! If you want good food in a cracking atmosphere with great staff in the middle of Pensacola Beach, you cannot get a better place. Highly recommended!

Taking care of guests like you make it so easy to do a great job. And I personally thank-you for taking the time out of your busy day to give us the kind of review you did. Without our staff we could not give the service we do. I am grateful for them and you for coming in.

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful!! From a husbands' perspective, we saved a ton of money with the "kids eat free" deal at every meal. Their food rates 7 out of 10, however their presentations and delivery gives it a 9 out of 10 in my book. Their breakfast is great. They have bacon, sausage, egg, yogurt, biscuits and gravy and much more. If you ask, they also will provide homemade pancakes and waffles. It's very easy too eat way too much here! They also offer cream of wheat, pancakes and waffles on request but I'll also are not on the breakfast buffet.

Lunch and dinner are extremely good. I am a huge Buffalo Wings fan and the hotel's wings are out of this world!! Both Cajun and the honey barbecue are absolutely delicious. Also, they do offer hot dogs which are not listed on the kids menu but are available on request.

I pretty much loved everything about this restaurant from a family prospective. We were in Pensacola for 8 days and had at least 2 of our meals everyday in this restaurant! Our family enjoyed each meal at Riptide. All staff are extremely friendly and truly understand customer service. Even the cleaning ladies and janitors were very friendly.

Good luck and happy vacationing!!

1  Thank Opuene A

You obviously took your time in writing this review. I was so impressed on how you felt I read it three times. I can easily say I speak for our entire staff by saying thank-you for booking your stay with us, enjoying our service and cuisine and by taking the time for letting everyone else know how you felt. It is guests like yourself that make our job easy and enjoyable. We hope to see you again on your next trip.