“Great parasailing experience”
Review of Key Sailing

Key Sailing
Ranked #3 of 39 Tours in Pensacola Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Key Sailing is located on the beautiful sugar white sandy beaches of Northwest Florida. Located in the heart of Pensacola Beach at the Boardwalk convenient to public beaches and shopping. Established in 1974 for the watersport enthusiast, Key Sailing is, and remains, the premier facility for dolphin tours, paddle-boarding, sailboat rentals, parasailing, waverunners, kayaks, pontoon boat rentals and much more!
Richmond, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great parasailing experience”
Reviewed 16 August 2011

Visited Key Sailing for Parasailing. Very friendly, professional staff. Paid $95 (incl. tax) for 2 riders. Walked in and were on the boat within 10 minutes. Deck hands made experience entertaining and fun. Spent about an hour on the bay. Great views of Pensacola Beach area. Boat was big enough for 4 groups of riders. There was enough room for my 2 riders along with 2 observers in my family. My 10 year old was one of the riders and crew was great at making her feel at ease and safe about her first trip in the air. Air time was approx. 15 minutes at an altitude of 450-500 feet. One of the best parasailing experinces in Florida. Fascinated by deckhand's comment that they can't operate on days when Blue Angels perform.

Visited August 2011
9 Thank kdishon

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Friendly staff, great prices.”
Reviewed 9 August 2011

My family was looking for a place to rent a sailboat during our stay in Pensacola Beach. We were so lucky to find Key Sailing. We walked in without a reservation, and within 15 minutes, we were out on the water. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the boat was well maintained and the prices were reasonable. Key sailing also rents jet skis and stand up paddle boards. After we finished sailing, we went upstairs to Surf Burger for great burgers and cold beers.

Visited July 2011
3 Thank Randomamber
Marrero, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Parasailing and Waverunning Fun!”
Reviewed 7 August 2011

Three adults plus three kids plus three waverunners = awesome fun! We were really there for the parasailing, which was also an amazing adventure for the kids, but we had a blast on the waverunners as well. The staff were all very helpful and courteous. We had never ridden on waverunners, or been parasailing before, so it was very exciting. But the watercraft were easy to handle, and the parasail ride was very smooth and enjoyable. Hope you have lots of fun!

Visited August 2011
2 Thank ADoskey
Pensacola, FL
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Parasailing and SeaDoo rentals for all!”
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We took my 12 year old son here to go parasailing for his birthday. He was too light to go by himself, so he and his dad went up together. They had a great time! While my younger son and I waited for them, we decided to rent a SeaDoo for the two of us. We had a great time!!! So great, in fact, when my older son and husband came down from parasailing, we rented another 1/2 hour and 2 SeaDoos so they could enjoy them too. All the while, the staff worked with us making sure we got the best deal for our money. They continually rearranged my price based on my adding more time and features, giving me discounts since we ended up doing all the things in a package deal before we left. Also, we rented the lowest price SeaDoo, and ended up getting to use the higher end machines because that's what was available at the time. I thought that was very nice that they allowed us to go ahead and use those and not make us wait for the others to come back in. So, take your chances if you'd like, and pay for the lower end...maybe you'll get lucky too and get a great deal! Price for a double parasail, $90 I believe, can't remember exactly how much the SeaDoo rental was, I think it was around $39 for 1/2 hour.

Visited June 2011
8 Thank emeraldskye
Navarre, Florida
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 137 helpful votes
“Para sailing adventure”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We walked up about 1pm and were on the boat and in the air by 2:30pm...no reservation. Four couples flew before us so that was about 40-50 minutes on the boat. I would say we were 500 feet in the air and the ride was at least 10 minutes, maybe more...but certainly, long enough.

Cost $45 each and a $5 military discount with ID...all told about $95. If they are not busy, they take riders: I think that cost $25.
Two nice young men were in charge of our boat and ride. Felt confident in their ability. A fun afternoon adventure.
2 or 3 people can fly at a time. I would say ages 8 - 80 could enjoy this experience. You take off from a sitting position on the back of the boat...they fly you out like a kite. They ride you around in a big figure 8 then land you in a standing position onto the back of the moving boat. It is all very easy and simple...in fact lots less scary than a roller coaster.

Located right under Surf Burger on the sound side of Pensacola Beach.
They rent paddle boards, jet skis, etc

Visited July 2011