“Got high with Jesus!”
Review of Key Sailing

Key Sailing
Ranked #5 of 43 Tours in Pensacola Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Key Sailing is located on the beautiful sugar white sandy beaches of Northwest Florida. Located in the heart of Pensacola Beach at the Boardwalk convenient to public beaches and shopping. Established in 1974 for the watersport enthusiast, Key Sailing is, and remains, the premier facility for dolphin tours, paddle-boarding, sailboat rentals, parasailing, waverunners, kayaks, pontoon boat rentals and much more!
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

The kids had a blast and were able to take a few hundred selfies with the GoPro camera provided for a small extra fee! Captain Fantastick & Jesus were swagalicious!

All reviews
"these guys"
"sea life"
"take pictures"

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I'd been Parasailing before however everyone else in our party had not. I opted to sit this one out and watched instead from the boat The feedback from our group was all positive everyone loved it! The two guys running the Parasailing were knowledgeable and very helpful. Our tour was at the end of the day which afforded us the opportunity to take in a gorgeous sunset. I would highly recommended this activity.

1  Thank MOBeachDoc
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

My husband wanted to try this so we did. I was so scared, but they were great at calming my nerves with humor. We were strapped in pretty quick. They told us what to expect and instructions on taking off and landing. Then we were off! It was smooth as we went out/up.The view was breathtaking. The boat pulled it so smoothly. We were up for about 10 minutes. We brought our goPro and took some awesome view footage. You can rent their goPro for like $25. It cost $100 for the two of us after tax. We really enjoyed it and recommend it!

2  Thank Kristie9901
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

The staff was very professional & made the experience easy & fun. Captain Amazing & Jesus were very entertaining crew. Also did the wrist camera that captured the entire ride...money well spent! Highly recommend!!

1  Thank Capn_Caveman
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My son and I were excited to go Parasailing for the first time and ride jet skis. As we drove down the street, there were several places to choose from so, we took a shot in the dark and chose Key Sailing- and glad we did. I have nothing to compare them to since this was our first time but I have to say they were very friendly, knowledgeable and safety conscience. We rode the jets skis first as we waited on our Parasailing trip. The jet skis worked great and all was good with that. It was about $50 for myself and my son on one jet ski. The Parasailing for the 2 of us was about $100 and well worth it! The boat crew were very professional, friendly and kept everyone excited. Some people were nervous and the crew managed to calm their nerves with a bit of humor. The experience was fantastic and we could not ask for anything more. So, if your looking for a professional, safety conscience water sports company- I highly recommend Key Sailing in Pensacola!

3  Thank Chad B