Open today: 09:00 - 18:00

Reviewed 15 September 2018
Steven M
Memphis
via mobile

All reviews dolphin cruise rented a pontoon boat captain charles jet ski his assistant blue angels afraid of heights an awesome experience a lot of fun take pictures beautiful sunset deck hand great trip saw dolphins fort pickens parasailing crew
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Well located close to hotels. Great people - thanks Nicky!! Attentive service. If you're going to jetski, this is the place to do it. The water is spacious as well - so it's very safe - with lots of room to run. See you in year 4 next year.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Not to much to say here but it was awesome. You go about 500_600 feet up and it's a 10 min ride you can tandem ride with a combined weight 450lbs. Ideal for all ages over 3. Very quiet and peaceful up there bring your go pro.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

My 6 and 9 year olds had a blast parasailing. The process from getting out of the car and into in the boat/air was probably 10 minutes. The staff was great.

Our entire group had a great time. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to parasail in Pensacola beach.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

We really enjoyed our time on the dolphin cruise. The captain and his crew were comical (seriously funny) and knowledgable about the area. We didn't see many dolphins at the beginning of the trip but right before we headed back to Pensacola we had a group of dolphins hang out around our boat and there was even a BABY DOLPHIN. I was thrilled with the entire experience. Even the music was perfect.

One word of warning: ALWAYS listen to the captain especially when crossing tide breaks ;)

Reviewed 28 August 2018

After my Husband and I parasailed last July, My oldest son has wanted to do so as well. We took my boys back this year to Key Sailing as they are just awesome!! They are Very friendly and my youngest son whom is afraid of heights even went up this time. They had such an awesome experience going 500 ft in the air. I highly recommend them for parasailing as they are very cautious with your safety!! Thanks Key Sailing for giving my boys an awesome experience they will never forget!!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

The guys sent out 3 pontoon boat on a long trip to fort McRae even though tropical rainshowers with potential thunderstorms were coming in. We relied on their judgement but with hindsight were left with the impression that they just wanted to make money no matter what risk arises. We returned after 40 minutes under heavy rainfalls and gusty winds while the others stayed out there. Definitely too dangerous!

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We went on the dolphin cruise Aug. 9th with our three boys agees 3,6, & 9 and had a great time. We thought they might cancel because of weather but it cleared up right on time. The boat was a good a good size and had a bathroom for emergencies which is always good for the kids. Definitely recommend them.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We had a great time last month with these folks. Got up early, had breakfast and my daughter (6) asked if she could go parasailing. At first I scoffed been then thought...why note?!?! Had tried to schedule parasailing with another outfit but they were taking reservations and wouldn't have time for us until late that day. We drove into this place and 20 minutes later were in the air. The crew was awesome. Took pics for us and I never doubted our safety. Kids loved it, wife loved it, it was a blast.

1  Thank MurrayFam80
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Rented jet skis one day and catamaran sailboat the next. Our 30 year old daughter was not allowed to drive a jet ski according to the staff - Florida law requires boating class for those born 1988 or later? She was disappointed but not Key Sailings fault. Fun couple of hours sailing in between the rain.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We were looking for dolphin tours to do and found the great ratings for Key Sailing appealing. We signed up and were so happy we did! Captain Kirk was awesome! He told stories about the area, gave us tidbits of knowledge on the dolphins, sharks (yes, we saw sharks on the tour), and other natural life in the area. We were new to Pensacola Beach and didn't know what to do or where to go. I would definitely recommend Key Sailing to all visitors in Pensacola and Pensacola Beach. It was the first time our family had been on a boat, and we got to make some wonderful memories on our trip. FYI...our trip was about 2 weeks ago and I'm just now getting to writing this review. It left such a good impression on me that I had to come back and share our experience. Thank you to Key Sailing for a great time!