I choose the Travelodge as a last minute/budget friendly place based on TA reviews. It's completely adequate if you only plan to sleep there. Which gets to the value part. It is NOT on the beach, there is no beach view and it was still $180/night. Way too much for the age and condition of the hotel. Also, being awakened at 2:45am by the people returning from the loud bar next door didn't help the rating. All that said, the staff was very nice and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Pensacola Beach has 100 clean and comfortable rooms in the heart of Pensacola Beach, Fla., overlooking picturesque Little Sabine Bay. Enjoy the outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, free parking and business center of this hotel within walking distance of beach restaurants and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Comfort Inn Pensacola
- Pensacola Comfort Inn
- Travelodge Pensacola Beach Florida