We stayed here Sunday night during Memorial Day weekend. It was a very last minute trip and we had a very hard time finding any vacancies since we didn't make reservations ahead of time, especially with it being a holiday weekend along with "Pride" weekend in Pensacola, which we were very unaware of beforehand, by the way. Everywhere was booked for Saturday night but we found 2 rooms for Sunday night. This one was the best value considering the high demand, the other room was over $350 for one night. The staff was very courteous. The rooms however could use some updating/detail cleaning, the tub especially. I can't complain too much considering the predicament I would've been in had this hotel not been available. We were very thankful and since we only spent a limited amount of time in the room anyway, we were just pleased we had a place to lay our head with air conditioning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Pensacola Beach has 100 clean and comfortable rooms in the heart of Pensacola Beach, Fla., overlooking picturesque Little Sabine Bay. Enjoy the outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, free parking and business center of this hotel within walking distance of beach restaurants and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Travelodge Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Comfort Inn Pensacola
- Pensacola Comfort Inn
- Travelodge Pensacola Beach Florida