“Disgusting!”

Travelodge Pensacola Beach
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Pensacola Beach
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I like a nice hotel as much as the next girl, but all I really need is a clean hotel. This was by far the dirtiest hotel I have ever set foot in.
When we first walked in, the sink had what appeared to be coffee stains in it, only they washed right out, which meant that they just hadn't been cleaned. There was a big dried booger right next to the light switch, which I have no idea how someone cleaning a room could miss. Since it was so gross, I didn't want to walk on the floor, which was laminate flooring. So when I got out of the shower and dried off, I put the bath mat on the floor and scooted over to the sink on it. After, I looked at the bottom of the mat, and it was filthy!! There is no reason why a laminated for can't be wiped down between guests. I really could go on and on about it, but suffice it to say, I would honestly rather have slept in my car. The only redeeming factor was that they let us out of our second night's stay with no questions asked, which I really appreciated. Had this room been $75/night, perhaps I would cut it some slack, but at $150/night, I at least expect a floor that I can walk on. This place is truly terrible.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank ShellBellen

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The hotel is dated, but it is very clean and location can't be beat! Staff was friendly, and we had an overall good experience!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is located soo close to the beach which was great. The staff was friendly and the rooms clean and with lots of space.

Continental breakfast was a bit "poor" but OK.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here Sunday night during Memorial Day weekend. It was a very last minute trip and we had a very hard time finding any vacancies since we didn't make reservations ahead of time, especially with it being a holiday weekend along with "Pride" weekend in Pensacola, which we were very unaware of beforehand, by the way. Everywhere was booked for Saturday night but we found 2 rooms for Sunday night. This one was the best value considering the high demand, the other room was over $350 for one night. The staff was very courteous. The rooms however could use some updating/detail cleaning, the tub especially. I can't complain too much considering the predicament I would've been in had this hotel not been available. We were very thankful and since we only spent a limited amount of time in the room anyway, we were just pleased we had a place to lay our head with air conditioning.

• Stayed: May 2014

Hilton Pensacola Beach
Hilton Pensacola Beach
#6 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pe...
#3 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
#2 of 10 in Pensacola Beach

Been to Travelodge Pensacola Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Pensacola Beach

Address: 40 Fort Pickens Rd, Pensacola Beach, FL 32561-2006 (Formerly Comfort Inn Pensacola Beach)
Region: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Pensacola Beach
Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#10 On the Beach Hotel in Pensacola Beach
Price Range: £52 - £134 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Pensacola Beach 2*
Travelodge Pensacola Beach has 100 clean and comfortable rooms in the heart of Pensacola Beach, Fla., overlooking picturesque Little Sabine Bay. Enjoy the outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, free parking and business center of this hotel within walking distance of beach restaurants and attractions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach