A very clean property that feels brand new. The breakfast area is extra large and comfortable, and the breakfast is good. Some hot items plus a large variety of cold or room temp items, good value and way more than a crummy continental breakfast.
The property is spick and span, attractive but not luxurious. The pool area looked very nice, beach is lovely.
Note that the "no view" rooms really have NO VIEW even though they have balconies. The "pool view" rooms would also have a beach view. Definitely, higher floors are better than lower in the view department.
The staff was very responsive and pleasant. The business center has two PCs and a printer that are free. The rooms are HUGE, would be quite comfortable for families doing a beach vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach offers a perfect location for trip to Florida. Our hotel in Pensacola Beach sits right on the water! Dip your toes into the sand or ocean, and savor the salt-filled air as you delight in a stay that includes easy access to all of the top attractions in Pensacola Beach. Everything is close here: sun and surf, and popular destinations like the Pensacola Bay Center and Fort Pickens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Springhill Suites
- Marriott Pensacola
- SpringHill Suites By Marriott Pensacola Beach Florida