Our family of three just returned from eight nights at this hotel. Our first time on this side of the state and I can honestly say this is one of the most beautiful beaches we have seen. The beach is only steps from the pool. we had an executive suite directly on the gulf front. this is a large room. As seen with many reviews,the room is in need of updating as far as new furniture, although our room had new mattresses and two new tv's. We saw new tv's arriving daily. The rooms were very clean and the housekeeping staff did a great job.They are doing an entire renovation after this summer and we look forward to coming back to see the changes. Our room was very spacious and the bathroom is large but needs a redesign to be more user friendly. We have a daughter in a wheelchair so it was,especially tight for us. Love the little twin bed in a nook in addition to the king bed and pull out sofa bed. Worked perfect for our daughter. The room is designed so you can be in the king bedroom and look out at the ocean. the living area is all windows and has wonderful views too. More windows than most oceanfront hotels. Nice that parking is free and breakfast included.The breakfast is pretty standard and could use perhaps a little more variety for those of us who stay a week or more. the breakfast was kept well supplied and the staff was very nice and helpful. I have to say that the entire staff went above and beyond to be helpful during our stay..from all of the front desk staff, maintenance, housekeeping, breakfast area, sandwich shop,and bar!! We found we were able to walk to the boardwalk area and be able to find many places to eat and souvenir shop. A visit to Blue Angels practice is worth it as well as the tanger Outlets less than an hour away for serious shoppers. We loved it here and once renovated, this hotel will be hard to beat. I feel it is a bargain now!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach offers a perfect location for trip to Florida. Our hotel in Pensacola Beach sits right on the water! Dip your toes into the sand or ocean, and savor the salt-filled air as you delight in a stay that includes easy access to all of the top attractions in Pensacola Beach. Everything is close here: sun and surf, and popular destinations like the Pensacola Bay Center and Fort Pickens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Springhill Suites
- Marriott Pensacola
- SpringHill Suites By Marriott Pensacola Beach Florida