When we arrived, there was an MMA cage fight in the parking lot. Due to this classy Friday night event, we were forced to valet our car. They rushed us out of our car so frantically, that we had to leave some of our belongings in the car.
When we navigated through tons of drunk coeds to finally reach the front desk. The desk worker asked why were we just getting here. Like its any of her business. She was cold and distant, to say the least, and looked irritated to have to check us in.
Little did we know that we had checked in to Spring Break party central. The drunk coeds infested the hotel like roaches, drinking in the hallways, carrying on loud, off putting conversations into the wee hours of the morning. We called the front desk to complain about the noise, but no one answered. Thus, no sleep night 1.
Night 2, same problem. Since the front desk wouldn't help, I tried politely asking said coeds to either quiet down or please move to an area that was not right outside my room door. The coeds got snarky and felt that they were paying just as much as I was for their room and they could do whatever they wanted. Security was called once and responded half an hour later. Sadly as soon as the guard was on the elevator, they all came back out.
I finally got a hold of the front desk and told them that they had to to dispatch some one who could handle the hooligans in the hallway. I was really close to calling the police. I find it ludacris to pay that much for a room that I clearly wasn't able to sleep in.
The rooms weren't well cleaned. Towels weren't replenished, and an old room service plate sat out in the elevator lobby for 2 days with food still on it. Yuck! Our shower handle barely worked. The faucet was about to fall out of the wall. One of the two phones in the room had bare wire showing and the mini fridge had some crazy broken piece of wood hanging out on top.
We were guaranteed late check out and were locked out of our rooms after the normal 11 am check out. This really was the hotel from "Hell" the grumpy staff had no desire to make our stay even bearable. DO NOT STAY HERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our beachfront hotel in Pensacola Beach, Florida – recently named No. 5 of all U.S. beaches by TripAdvisor – we treat every guest to an extraordinary experience, from the minute you check-in to the moment you check out your private Gulf front balcony. All of our stylish and comfortable rooms come with a view, because there’s water in every direction – whether you’re looking at the Gulf of Mexico or the Santa Rosa Sound. Even our wide-open lobby feels aquatic – decorated in shades of blue, with glass chandeliers like floating bubbles and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking our pool deck, which leads to the beach. Which leads to the beach … there is so much to do here, whatever you like to do. Relax. Dine. Swim. Shop. Explore. Pensacola Beach and the inland City of Pensacola are home to beautiful scenery, exciting arts and culture, interesting history, boundless outdoor adventure and culinary delights to please any palate. We’re located on one of the world’s whitest beaches, in the center of everything. When you stay with us, you’re within walking distance of the most popular local restaurants and attractions. We’re also the best place on the island to host your meeting, special event or beach wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Florida