I recently stayed at this hotel for a business trip. Pensacola Beach was actually pretty booked up due to Spring Break, however the price of the hotel was not unreasonable. I was on the third floor in the main part of the hotel overlooking the front of the hotel - you cannot complain about the view. The room was very clean and efficient and I have no complaints. Lots of clean towels and complimentary shampoo etc. as well as an in-room drinks makers with *lots* of choice (which is surprisingly quite rare). The bed was very comfortable and I would say my only complaint with the room was the AC unit was noisy and it probably needs some kind of wind deflector installing on it on the outside of the building.
There were WiFi issues when I arrived, which prevented me from doing some urgent work; it was a slight inconvenience but the hotel were great and I ran in to a tech in the elevator who swung past my room, by which time the issue had been resolved. I got complimentary WiFi during my stay, by accident I think, as my computer remembered his WiFi complimentary code.
The only facilities in the hotel I used was the bar - I had a drink but decided to skip food as it was heavy on the seafood (expected, given the part of the world) and I have limited palate due to allergies, I took myself next door to a sports diner, which I have previously frequented for more traditional American-fare.
I also used the Starbucks bar...coffee is coffee right?
My only complaint, and frankly, I feel a really moaner saying this - there are two elevators in the main lobby and goodness me, they are SLOW. Terribly slow.
All in all, it is my hotel of choice in Pensacola and the second time I have stayed there. Would definitely stay there again, even if I was not on business travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our beachfront hotel in Pensacola Beach, Florida – recently named No. 5 of all U.S. beaches by TripAdvisor – we treat every guest to an extraordinary experience, from the minute you check-in to the moment you check out your private Gulf front balcony. All of our stylish and comfortable rooms come with a view, because there’s water in every direction – whether you’re looking at the Gulf of Mexico or the Santa Rosa Sound. Even our wide-open lobby feels aquatic – decorated in shades of blue, with glass chandeliers like floating bubbles and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking our pool deck, which leads to the beach. Which leads to the beach … there is so much to do here, whatever you like to do. Relax. Dine. Swim. Shop. Explore. Pensacola Beach and the inland City of Pensacola are home to beautiful scenery, exciting arts and culture, interesting history, boundless outdoor adventure and culinary delights to please any palate. We’re located on one of the world’s whitest beaches, in the center of everything. When you stay with us, you’re within walking distance of the most popular local restaurants and attractions. We’re also the best place on the island to host your meeting, special event or beach wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Florida