The Hilton Pensacola Beach has a great location and pool and beach amenities. The staff is uniformly nice and accomodating. The breakfast food outstanding and the outside bar drinks well done.
So why isn't the experience better? Their appears to be - and perhaps in housekeeping and grounds just a little lack of attention to detail and sense of the place being timeworn and just some foolish policies.
The towels are thin - and our first set were threadbare - I tossed them in the trash - but they should never have left the dryer. There were clothes in the bathroom drawers (they are probably still there room 1132).
Policy wise they make you sign out these rather flimsy beach towels. However the place to return them closes at 5 - so if you have them after five you've got to take your bathing suit self up to the front desk to return them - really Hilton this is the best you can come up with?
The toilet paper may be the cheapest I have ever seen - really below Hilton Standards.
Finally if you are in the pool and really look at things you will see that it could be a lot nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our beachfront hotel in Pensacola Beach, Florida – recently named No. 5 of all U.S. beaches by TripAdvisor – we treat every guest to an extraordinary experience, from the minute you check-in to the moment you check out your private Gulf front balcony. All of our stylish and comfortable rooms come with a view, because there’s water in every direction – whether you’re looking at the Gulf of Mexico or the Santa Rosa Sound. Even our wide-open lobby feels aquatic – decorated in shades of blue, with glass chandeliers like floating bubbles and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking our pool deck, which leads to the beach. Which leads to the beach … there is so much to do here, whatever you like to do. Relax. Dine. Swim. Shop. Explore. Pensacola Beach and the inland City of Pensacola are home to beautiful scenery, exciting arts and culture, interesting history, boundless outdoor adventure and culinary delights to please any palate. We’re located on one of the world’s whitest beaches, in the center of everything. When you stay with us, you’re within walking distance of the most popular local restaurants and attractions. We’re also the best place on the island to host your meeting, special event or beach wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Florida