“Great Resort!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Atlanta, United States
“Great Resort!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This place is awesome. The hotel is very nice and clean with great amenities. We stayed in the Junior Suite which was the perfect size for my family of 4. My kids loved the kiddie pool. There is also a regular pool and an outdoor bar. The location is excellent with direct access to the beach and to restaurants. Parking was free, however is you get in late a night you may have trouble finding a parking space in the deck. The staff was awesome. It's like the entire staff from the front desk to the clean up crews went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. The concierge gave me recommendations and coupons to local spots. Overall, I would say this is probably the best resort in Pensacola. Details are important to me and they exceeded all of my expectations.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

2 Thank Matthew C
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Wow, what a great review for your recent visit. Very happy to see you had a memorable experience. Hope to see your family back very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (431)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This is my first bad review…...We left the Hilton feeling that they just weren't prepared for its guests. We were there in the middle of the week in June and seemed like they kept running out of things. Getting fresh towels, new glasses or plastic cups was an issue. Beach towels weren't available a few times (we just wanted fresh ones each day not multiple towels every day). Our coffee maker didn't work so they brought another one that was broken and the guy didn't know what he was doing (he spilled stuff on the floor and just left it there - it was really odd). Finally on the 3rd try we got another coffee maker that worked. It seemed like the hotel cared I guess but just a poorly ran hotel. We won't be back. :(

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Lauralynnparker
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a survey on your recent stay with us. I apologize we did not meet your expectations during your stay. Please contact me directly so I may know more about your experiences.
Dallas, GA
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We just returned home from 5 days at this property. The staff is AWESOME! We have never felt so pampered and relaxed. We highly recommend the Bed & Breakfast option when booking. The breakfast was high quality and stayed available until 11 a.m. The beach was beautiful. The concierge made great suggestions - We tried Flounders, The Grand Marlin, McGuire's (in Pensacola) & Peg Leg Pete's. Everyone at this property went out of their way to make our stay memorable and relaxing. We will be back!

Room Tip: We stayed in the original tower. We were on the 6th floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dallasga
So happy to read your review of our hotel during your recent visit to our hotel. I was very happy to see our staff members went out of the way to make you feel at home. Hope to see you back very soon.
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Currently staying at the Hilton for the 4th of July weekend. The hotel partners with a company, Lazy Days, which litters the entire waterfront with chairs and umbrellas. There is absolutely no room for you to set up your own tent or umbrella should you be a beach regular. Oh, and don't try to reserve spot on the beach the night prior. The friendly staff at Lazy Days will move it so they can rent their stuff. The management staff at the Hilton did nothing to compensate us for the inconvenience. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank dnathantravis
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey on your recent visit to our hotel. I did notice your comments about the beach staff. I apologize for the experiences you had with them and have asked to have a meeting with them, as they are not part of our facility but are contracted with the county. If you would like to speak more on this, please contact me directly. I hope you will consider coming back.
Madison, Alabama
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I are enjoying our stay at the hotel. As always, they deliver! My room, bed, amenities, food, and beach and pool services are great! Enjoying our 4th of July experience! Don't have to go anywhere! They have enough to keep me satisfied!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank UFORich
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thank you for the great review of your stay here with us!!! It looks like you are still here, and still enjoying the great weather we are having over the July 4th weekend. Hope to see you back very soon.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Diasappointed. Room did not get cleaned 2 days. Had to call housekeeping to clean. Pool personnel had too many rules. Pool umbrellas folded up early "due to wind." There was a mild breeze and it had been breezier earlier in the week. Felt like we were disturbing some hotel personnel. Staff seemed under duress. Not a pleasant vacation. I've never had a negative experience at a Hilton until now.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Kristina C
GinaDudley, General Manager at Hilton Pensacola Beach, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Very sorry we did not meet your expectations during your stay with us. I apologize for your experience and would like to know more. Please contact me directly.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My wife and I recently had the opportunity to stay at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front property and we were both quite happy with the accommodations. Everything from the reservations (kudos to Nick there) and Danielle at the counter were flawless. I was very impressed with the service of all the staff and they seemed attentive to my every need. If you have some special needs to attend to it was my experience that they will quickly fulfill them.

The lobby is a busy one with a gift shop, Starbucks and an Asian Fusion restaurant attached. The breakfast buffet is very comprehensive and in my opinion able to satisfy anyone's breakfast desires. The grounds are clean, the pool large and very family oriented. I think if you are looking for a beach front property in Pensacola you can't go wrong with the Hilton.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rharris60
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a survey on your recent visit. I was very happy to see your mentions of our team members Daniela and Nick. Will make sure they read your comments. Hope to see you back very soon for another visit.