What a nice place for a family stay at the beach. The hotel was clean and the front desk staff was very kind. We arrived at 12:00 but our room wasn't supposed to be ready until 3:00. The front desk staff had a process in place to allow us to still enjoy the pool, towel service, etc. Very nice touch. Bell boys were very pleasant always greeting us as we entered the hotel.
Poolside bar was fun and quick to serve. We loved the loaded french fries - delicious and well priced. Kids thought they were terrific and we ordered them multiple times. Quick service.
Pool area always tidy and we saw pool attendants cleaning out the pool each morning. Not as easy task with people lugging sand into the pool each day but they vacuumed it all out. Sparkling.
Room was very comfortable and housekeeping was prompt and attentive. Beds were comfortable and pillows fluffy.
Nice restaurants within walking distance. If you get a chance I would recommend Red Fish Blue Fish right across the street for dinner with family.
Only down side was that the beach area has a rather quick drop off which makes walking the beach nearly impossible at this location. Nothing the Hilton can do - just natural. I prefer a flatter coast line personally but for Pensacola this was a great hotel.
Bring a cooler for the beach and chair rental company is great. No need to lug all that to the ocean. Great package rates if you are there more than one or two days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our beachfront hotel in Pensacola Beach, Florida – recently named No. 5 of all U.S. beaches by TripAdvisor – we treat every guest to an extraordinary experience, from the minute you check-in to the moment you check out your private Gulf front balcony. All of our stylish and comfortable rooms come with a view, because there’s water in every direction – whether you’re looking at the Gulf of Mexico or the Santa Rosa Sound. Even our wide-open lobby feels aquatic – decorated in shades of blue, with glass chandeliers like floating bubbles and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking our pool deck, which leads to the beach. Which leads to the beach … there is so much to do here, whatever you like to do. Relax. Dine. Swim. Shop. Explore. Pensacola Beach and the inland City of Pensacola are home to beautiful scenery, exciting arts and culture, interesting history, boundless outdoor adventure and culinary delights to please any palate. We’re located on one of the world’s whitest beaches, in the center of everything. When you stay with us, you’re within walking distance of the most popular local restaurants and attractions. We’re also the best place on the island to host your meeting, special event or beach wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Florida