“6 hour fishing trip”

Pensacola Beach Marina Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pensacola Beach Marina & Charters is located on beautiful Pensacola Beach. We have a variety of fishing charters, dolphin cruises, sail and snorkel trips, and much more!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

The water was rough that day. The currents were strong so lots of line tangling with your neighbor. The deck hands were excellent! When you book your trip they tell you to bring a lunch. All us newbies brought sandwiches but the ones with experience brought energy bars & easy to eat snacks. The most fish were caught off the back (also had the least line tangling). Get there early for a back spot.

1  Thank Capn_Caveman

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I sailed into this marina for the fourth time in four years during the month of May. This time it was during Memorial Day weekend. The place was crowded with boats, and I showed up without a reservation for a slip as usual. Fortunate for me that it was apparent I got the last available slip/mooring. Upon arriving a fellow boater advised me not to use shore power as there was high voltage on one leg of the outlet. After checking the outlet with my own equipment, I saw he was correct and thanked him for the warning. Knowing we could not use shore power and would be running our generators for the entire weekend the boater that cautioned me about the shore power and I went to the marina office and informed them of the power issue on our pier. Their answer to the problem was to give us a discounted rate from $1.50 per foot to $1.00 per foot. This was a very amicable solution and we were both pleased with the marina's offer to this problem. The staff at this place has albeit different each time I visited,has been very kind and helpful. As usual, I will return next year for a weekend stay, however next time it won't be a holiday weekend as I prefer a more relaxed atmosphere. I must say I did meet some very interesting and friendly fellow boaters. The one consistancy with this marina has been employee "Cole". Can't say enough nice about this guy and I hope he is still employed there for years to come. Thanks for a great stay.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

For three weeks I called around for a charter, after being told call back on the weekend before your trip. We called and set the reservation for my son and I only to be told they weren't going out that day but would the following. We booked it and made changes in our whole vacation to get on the charter. The day before in the afternoon they called and cancelled. Called every charter in pensacola only to be told they were booked or werent available. I have been on many many charters and never have been screwed over lke this - broke my sons heart...... Cost of fuel and operating sucks I know but I would have done something for my customer, I am sure the captain never even heard about how this went down. I will sign my name as I have only put down the actual facts.
Mason Partney

4  Thank Mason P
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Four years ago we went deep sea fishing during our trip to Navarre Beach, Fl. Last week we vacationed in Orange Beach, Alabama and loved The Entertainer so much that we drove back to once again go deep sea fishing. Both times the crew has been beyond amazing! The boat is so well taken care of and very clean. The air conditioned cabin was perfect for the 1-1/2 year old that was with us. The captain Rusty truly cared about giving us the best experience. The deck hand Rustin was also amazing. We caught so many fish and one of us even caught a hammer head shark! Rustin was able to get him to the surface for everyone to see! They cleaned our fish and fileted them when we got back. Best experience ever!!!

3  Thank JenniferW1110
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 August 2012

We had booked a deep sea fishing trip with the Chulamar on Pensacola Beach, a month in advance. We were called the night before the trip to say there wasn't enough people and it was cancelled. I even offered to pay more to get the trip out but he wasn't interested in the offer. I started going down the list of other charters on Pensacola Beach and found this Marina. I called at 8pm expecting that noone would be there but to my surprise someone answered. A really nice guy I believed named Jason helped set up a trip for us the next day. I would definitely highly suggest them. They also told us about a great breakfast joint on the beach called Native Cafe, they had great food and service too!

5  Thank Terri S
Betsy W, Marina Charter Office Employee at Pensacola Beach Marina Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2012

We are so happy Jason was able to get you out on a deep sea fishing trip! Pensacola Beach Marina & Charters is excited to have such a great review of our services. I am sure Native Cafe thanks you as well. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!