Message from TripAdvisor:
TripAdvisor has grounds to investigate that individuals or entities associated with or having an interest in this property may have attempted to interfere with traveller reviews and/or the Popularity Index for this property. Please take this into consideration when researching your travel plans. We make our best efforts to identify suspicious content and are always working to improve the processes we use to assess traveller reviews.

“Great shrimp and fish”
Review of Shaggy's

Shaggy's
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Shaggy's is a fun, beach, laid back restaurant with locations on Biloxi Beach, Pass Harbor, Gulfport Beach and Pensacola Beach. The menu is creative fun food with great choices for almost anyone. Looking for the perfect place to hang out or kick back. Come to the water and bring your vacation to dinner with you.
Houlka, Mississippi
“Great shrimp and fish”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed a night in Pensacola while we were waiting on our condo in Orange Beach. We had been at the beach and decided to eat at Shaggy's. We got seated right away and our waitress was really nice. They were 6 in our group and 3 got shrimp baskets and 2 got chicken baskets and I got the fish basket. Everyone loved there choices. We had a bit of a wait for the food but it was the day before the 4th and was pretty crowded so we understood. The view is amazing. I would definitely go back.

1 Thank Cissy T

• Polish first
Lithia, Florida
“Fun atmosphere, good views and happy hour but don't eat here!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We were herein the 4th of July. It wasn't very crowded but the roads and beaches were packed. We got a great table with a good view of water. Happy hour was a deal. Our server Brian was attentive and friendly. The food was mediocre at best. There was nothing fresh about the mahi fish sandwich. I'm pretty sure the fried green tomatoes came from a bag- all were the identical size, shape, over breaded and tough. We'll go back for drinks but not for eats. Stick to the chips if you're starving.

1 Thank Kathy A
Southside, Alabama
“Hello!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Heather rules!! Ask for her!!! The food was wonderful and great atmosphere!! Thanks for making us feel like family.

“GREAT VIEW..GOOD FOOD”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I always have the seaweed salad when I go there. It is great good and I always sit out back to get a great look at the bay........it is the best view ever! I do not like the look of the inside so I always sit outside. I wish they had a real elevator though........my handicapped friend is scared to ride the one they have. I am very pleased with this place.

• Visited June 2014
Ohio
“Fun Atmosphere”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

this is a funky little restaurant on the waters edge. the food was good and service as well. although we stopped during the day, it appears that it would be a place to hang out and have a great time with your family or friends!

Visited June 2014