“Awesome”
Review of Red Fish Blue Fish

Red Fish Blue Fish
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Inspired southern style. Simple yummy food from local ingredients. We invite you to relax and enjoy friends and family in our backyard with a view. We have the best 'backyard' on the beach with two white sand beaches, covered and grassy dining areas, lots for the kids to do, and a stylish cocktail bar. It's without a doubt the best place on the island to watch a sunset.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Nice open air concept with beach view! Staff was very informative and friendly! Had games on the yard for families with kids. Wanted fish tacos but was nervous to try since it was swordfish. Turned out excellent and the mango salsa, off the chain!!! Shrimp are delicious also!!!

Romeo A, General Manager at Red Fish Blue Fish, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Our fish tacos are a big hit, we are glad to hear you enjoyed them. Thank you for sharing this with us and make sure you come back and see us again soon.

El Dorado, Arkansas, United States
“Good not Great”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

It was sprinkling when we got to the restaurant for a late lunch. Friendly staff and we were seated quickly. We were hungry after driving since 4 am, but the portion sizes were small, both adults cleaned their plates. My husband's dish needed bread, so he added it separately once the entree arrived. Cute place with a great view but don't take a big appetite unless you order appetizers first.

Thank you for choosing RFBF for your dining destination and thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Our portion sizes do vary for each item, I'm not sure what you may have ordered but I can assure you that we do have some massive sandwiches and hearty meal options available. We are glad you decided to stop by and grab a bite to eat and the next time you dine with us, simply ask the staff what might satisfy your dietary needs and we will make sure you are not disappointed.
Denver, Colorado
“good food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Nice open air concept overlooking bay. Good southern inspired food. Fish tacos were amazing. Beer selection is ok, not great. Service was really good. It was nice and calm compared to the other restaurants just down the street.

• Visited June 2014
Thank you for joining us and thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your dinner selections and the service. Hopefully you will be happy to hear that we are researching more beers served in a can and have already added Fat Tire, Pensacola Bay Brewery's Lighthouse and Riptide. Come see us soon.
Pensacola, Florida
“Fresh and delicious.”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Finally got a chance to check this place out. Very happy I did. I've heard, "great atmosphere, okay food". I disagree. I thought the food was excellent. I was with a group of four. We got an order of the fried asparagus for an appetizer. It was amazing. Came with two different dipping sauces, both delicious. Everything is served on (thick) paper plates with plastic folks/knives. The fish this day was wahoo; tasted fresh and well seasoned. We had fish tacos, a shrimp po boy, and the yum fish dinner. Everyone was pleased with their meals. We look forward to going back to #redfishbluefish soon. :) the menu is small, but it makes it easier to decide. :))) oh yeah, and the atmosphere is awesome.

Visited June 2014
Wow, thank you so much for this very positive, uplifting review and thank you for appreciating the fact we use paper plates (made from sugarcane and very biodegradable) to go along with our backyard theme. It's great to get a compliment from a local and we hope you dine with us often. I will share this with the team, it's great to hear we are doing a good job from time to time. Please ask for me the next time you are in, I'd like to get you very well taken care of and we have a little gift for you . Thanks again for taking the time to share this with us.
Houston, Texas
“Decent food with a good view!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here with my family on the first day of our arrival in Pensacola Beach. The food was decent. I had a good salad, my daughter had tacos and my husband had an oyster poboy. My husband wasn't impressed with his poboy. The atmosphere was nice overlooking Pensacola bay and there are a lot of seating areas outside besides tables. The waitstaff was attentive. I would eat here again.

Romeo A, General Manager at Red Fish Blue Fish, responded to this review, 12 December 2014
We hope you do come back and dine with us again and we want to thank you for letting us know about your visit with us at RFBF. We are very sorry to hear that our oyster poboy did not meet your husbands expectations. Hopefully he is willing to come back and try something new and we can fully deliver to better his dining experience. Thank you for your business and your review, we hope you will make it back soon.