“family vaca”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Shelbyville, Illinois
“family vaca”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

was a little pricey but staff was friendly & helpful. food was fantastic!!!!! will go back and cant wait to do so. atmosphere was great!

Visited July 2014

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Most Excellent Seafood I have Eaten”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

If you can get over the long wait, we waited about 1 hour and 15 minutes, but it is well worth it. I had the stuffed Grouper, and it was some of the best Fish I have ever eaten.

Great Atmosphere, had a fun band playing. Its right on the water next to nice expensive boats.

We will definitely go again.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Kevin T
Destin, Florida
“Misleading Menu”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Went for lunch with my wife and infant daughter. Asked the server for ice waters for the adults and a plain water to fill my daughter's sippy cup. She brought out 2 plain waters, no ice. Otherwise, she was great. Fish chowder was excellent and gumbo was OK. I got the Key West salad and my wife got the Grouper salad. Grouper salad specifies iceberg blend. Key West salad states "Fresh Greens". I expected spinach, arugula, etc. Nope. Same iceberg mix. And 5 of the 6 tomatoes between the 2 salads were rotten. Me notified the manager about the tomatoes and expressed our disappointment with the salad descriptions. The salads were still good and we ate them so we did not expect nor ask for any discount. But the manager removed the salads from our bill which was a nice gesture. So we just gave that $25 to our server who was 3 months pregnant.

Visited August 2014
Kansas City, MO
“Late Lunch at Peg Leg Petes”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stopped in for a late lunch mid week. We were seated after a short wait around the oyster bar and the servers were helpful in finding a place reasonably convenient for my mobility impaired mother. We had a hi-top in the covered outdoor area which was cooled by fans. We ordered the tuna dip appetizer, that was served attractively on a large plate with lettuce and tomatoes. It was delicious. My Grouper BLT was very good - a huge portion of fish very well prepared. My sister had a fish sandwich - no bacon and was equally impressed. Mother had peel and eat shrimp. Everything was very tasty and efficiently served by the wait staff. An excellent lunch!

• Visited July 2014
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Ate dinner with my niece and she ate everything on her plate. The food was great and the atmosphere was great too. Will eat there again.

Visited December 2013