Paradise Inn
US$342
SpringHill Suites
US$390
US$330
Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach(Pensacola Beach)(Great Value!)
US$476
US$356
HolidayInn.com
US$269
US$230
US$145
Portofino Island Resort(Pensacola Beach)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbar and grilllive musicdog beachlocals hangdog runlaid back atmospheretile floorsgreat drinksan older hotelcontinental breakfastwithin walking distanceclean roomsdefinitely stay here againoff seasonoatmealbeach accessvilla
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Love this place. I've stayed in this motel/hotel 4 times now. Its super clean and the beds are sooo super comfortable. Great staff and great beach bar on the property. It is across the street from the beach, but well worth the walk. I will definatley be back!

Room Tip: get a room with double beds. they are larger.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ditz_35801
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the paradise inn and were pleasently surprised at how nice it was for the price.it has a great beach bar with excellent food and super cold beer.very friendly staff live bands at night and clean cool comfable beds.overall i would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank kcsteve
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I typically like to stay at hotels that are locally owned and operated, so being our first time to Pensacola, I chose this little hotel on the island...My family and I loved loved loved it. We were literally right across the street from the beach, with the bay right behind our villa. Every night we went to the Paradise Bar and Grill, and enjoyed the live bands that were playing, and even had a dance with Dr. Love...(the drummer of the band) It was so much fun!! Everyone made us feel right at home, we did not feel like a tourist, but like we belonged there....we will be back!!!

Room Tip: The villas are a great deal!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy M
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I arrived at the Paradise Inn, early. The staff kept a watch on my luggage as I went and enjoyed the beach. I came back to be checked into a very nice room. The bed was very comfortable, and the room was plenty big enough. Everyone working at the inn was so very nice and helpful. The inn is within walking distance of shops and restaurants. The Paradise Bar and Grill provides excellent food and entertainment. I will certainly stay here again, and I will recommend it to family and friends!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Paradise Inn. It truly felt like we were staying with the locals. I loved the bar and grill on site. Super convenient and more than fair prices. I also loved the live music! Very talented fellas and played appropriate beach music, even for the kids. The location is excellent! The hotel is right across a public beach access, so you're there in 5 minutes tops! It is also w/in walking distance to the trolley stop, souvenir shops, restaurants, bars, etc. The only negative thing I can say is each room should have an interior or exterior door mat. That being said we tracked a lot of sand in the room. Sorry housekeeping!! This is the only reason I gave a 4 for cleanliness. The receptionists were all very friendly. And I also overheard them honor military and retiree discounts. That's awesome and commendable! I definitely plan on returning to this hotel next year or any future visit!

• Stayed: July 2013