We've stayed here many times over the past few years. We're from New Orleans and almost all reviewers from New Orleans love this place, some even evacuate here when necessary. It's on the harbor side. You can walk out on the harbor and sit at picnic tables and watch the stars late at night. There are ladders to get in the shallow water. It has a sandy designated and fenced dog run area next to the motel. They allow dogs, big plus, for a one time $25.00 charge. There's a dock on the harbor which you can walk/fish on. Sometimes people on boats on the harbor pull up to the dock to party at the bar on the beach. The bar is on the beach, outdoors, and while you can't bring your dog to that part, you can smoke there and order bar type food. They have live music, though it's mostly cover type rock-n-roll, it's fine and it stops before midnight and if that's not your thing, you can walk around nearby to other bars and shops. The beach is directly across the street. There's a public access walk way and you just walk on over and sit in the waves for hours. The staff at the hotel is super friendly and local. I prefer to stay in by the back parking lot, and all you have to do is ask. It's quieter back there and my dog has his very own window to look out of while we're at the beach. All the rooms come with refrigerators and microwaves, so you can save money by eating in. It's reasonably priced with higher rates in the summer and rates drop when the kids are back in school. They also have a pool, so if you're done with the sandy beach you can swim around in the pool, which goes to 7ft. deep. I love this place. I love the staff, the housekeepers and the local vibe bartenders. I've been going here for years. I'd say if you're family oriented or prefer super fancy, this is not your place. Otherwise it has a cool, chill vibe where you can just relax and enjoy the beach and harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Inn is a quaint, classic style motel located on Pensacola Beach, a barrier island in northwest Florida. The waterfront motel sits on the Santa Rosa Sound side of the island. Just across the street are the emerald blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico and its world famous sugar white beaches. While staying with us, guests can enjoy our outdoor pool, private beach, continental breakfast, and high speed internet. Our private pier is available for boating, fishing, paddle boarding, or swimming. Try some of the best food on the island at our waterfront Bar and Grill while enjoying live entertainment by some of the most talented bands playing on the Gulf Coast. Our motel provides you with attractive rooms at an affordable rate which makes our accommodations one of the best values on the Emerald Coast. We invite you to Paradise, a place with beautiful sunsets and classic island charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Paradise Inn Pensacola Beach, Florida