we went to Pensacola for fun , It got late, so we started looking for a hotel . the clerk was helpful, the room was a little small , but so what. the price was worth it . we had a pet and that was allowed . we weren't looking for the marriott , we had a GREAT Stay and are looking Forward to our next visit there and Yes We Will Stay at the PARIDISE INN .. You need walk down to the pier and feed the fish ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Inn is a quaint, classic style motel located on Pensacola Beach, a barrier island in northwest Florida. The waterfront motel sits on the Santa Rosa Sound side of the island. Just across the street are the emerald blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico and its world famous sugar white beaches. While staying with us, guests can enjoy our outdoor pool, private beach, continental breakfast, and high speed internet. Our private pier is available for boating, fishing, paddle boarding, or swimming. Try some of the best food on the island at our waterfront Bar and Grill while enjoying live entertainment by some of the most talented bands playing on the Gulf Coast. Our motel provides you with attractive rooms at an affordable rate which makes our accommodations one of the best values on the Emerald Coast. We invite you to Paradise, a place with beautiful sunsets and classic island charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Paradise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Paradise Inn Pensacola Beach, Florida