“Good eats.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Enjoyed the wings, sandwiches and grouper nuggets. Great onion rings. My husband rarely eats a cheesesteak, but got one here and loved it.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Sidelines has a nice variety of food. My husband doesn't like seafood, so dining, on vacation at the beach, is sometimes difficult. The wings were fantastic and so were the chicken fingers. I had the grilled chicken breast meal and it was delicious. Such a great nonfried food option. I will say, the chicken portion is small. You can get two pieces of chicken for only $2 more, though. My husband had the hamburger and actually had to ask for a new bun. His bottom bun was soaked, with grease, to mush and couldn't even be picked up. Our waitress quickly and gladly brought him a new bun.
There are TV's everywhere and speakers at the table, which is a pretty cool concept.
We would definitely go back to Sidelines when in Pensacola Beach again.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

They are apparently known for their hamburgers. My husband said his was excellent. I had the fried oysters. Large portion and excellent quality. It gets very busy later at night with long waits. We went at 4:30 and beat the crowds. Would come here again. Restaurants in the area are overpriced since it's a touristy area but these prices were more reasonable, especially for the quality and quantity.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Service was good food was delicious. We got seated quickly. Our drinks were always full which is a plus for me. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We ordered our meals to go so we could eat at the Hampton Tiki Bar. Pinnaple Chicken was moist & yummy. Hubby had Cajun Burger which was great! Decent Lunch Prices. Good experience!