We stayed for 5 nights and enjoyed every second of our stay. The rooms did smell a little musty, but it's a beachfront motel. You can't expect the rooms to be moisture free. Rooms were very clean, housekeeping was very accommodating, and the front desk was kind and courteous. We were on the 2nd floor in the breezeway between the two buildings. Our wifi signal was excellent. The pools were clean. My only complaint is the walk to the beach. There isn't a walkway/bridge and the sand is full of broken shells. Having to take a toddler back and forth to the bathroom was a workout and hard on my feet. The price range is great. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Pensacola Beach is a 123-room hotel located on the Gulf of Mexico in Pensacola Beach, Florida, offering two outdoor pools, free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, free parking and direct beach access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Pensacola Beachfront Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Days Inn
- Days Inn Pensacola Beach Florida