The building and rooms are old and need renovation. The location is great right on the beach. It was Memorial day weekend so rooms were very expensive, not worth the price. The breakfast was medicore at best. The staff was very nice. The a/c unit had a musty odor, the unit needed cleaned on the inside. The beds were not very comfortable a little too bouncy. It was a holiday weekend so the hotel was full and there was a lot of noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Pensacola Beach is a 123-room hotel located on the Gulf of Mexico in Pensacola Beach, Florida, offering two outdoor pools, free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, free parking and direct beach access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Pensacola Beachfront Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Days Inn
- Days Inn Pensacola Beach Florida