We were absolutely thrilled with this hotel from the time we pulled up until the day we had to say goodbye. The Hotel itself was beautiful, clean and so inviting! We were greeted by employees who were genuinely happy to see us. We developed a friendship with Kristen & Carlos. They were so awesome! When we walked into our suite, we were so excited to see the large room. And the view took our breath away. It was so cool to sit on the balconey and hear & see the waves. We walked the beach at night and obviously as much during the day as possible. The free hot breakfast was delicious! Pancakes, biscuits & gravy, bacon, eggs, sausage, assorted breads/muffins/bagels, cereal and of course their delicious rolls! They had complimentary water all day which was much needed after being on the gulf or in the super cool pool. Fresh baked cookies were at the check-in counter too. We will stay here again when we plan our next trip! p.s. beach towels are provided by hotel. We didn't use the fitness room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVERY room at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Located away from the crowds(our next door neighbor is a sand dune preserve)but close to everything. Our 100% smoke-free Pensacola Beach hotel offers an outdoor pool and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Each beachfront hotel room features a private Gulf front balcony. Whether you are in Pensacola Beach for business or leisure, our hotel provides a premiere serene location with comfortable amenities. The white sands of the Gulf of Mexico are literally in our backyard. Historic and scenic Fort Pickens National Seashore is a few miles from our hotel on Pensacola Beach. Diving, fishing, snorkeling and boating are fun activities nearby, and Quietwater Beach Boardwalk, within walking distance, offers shops and restaurants. Our great island location provides you with endless possibilities. Getting to meetings and conventions is easy as the Pensacola Civic Center is eight miles from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida. The Pensacola State College, Pensacola Christian College and Naval Air Station Pensacola are 15 miles away. Our hotel near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) is the perfect place to stay during your business trip. Come Stay Smart with us at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach and see that the only thing we overlook is the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Florida