This is RIGHT ON THE BEACH - not across the street! Views of the gulf are awesome, staff is superb, room is clean, big and has gulf front balcony. Only 6 floors, which makes it more personable and not a crowded pool or beachfront! The extra's include very comfy beds, a great free breakfast - sit where you can see the gulf - and every staff member (no matter what the title) is sincerely friendly and helpful! Love that there are two sinks & mirrors - helps when getting ready. We also got complimentary wine opener, water bottle and buckets and shovels - that all say Holiday Inn Express, PCB - so not only were these items useful and fun, but they're great souvenirs. Flat screen tv, small fridge (yay!) and you can use the microwave downstairs anytime, so you can put leftovers in the fridge then zap them later. They put micro popcorn down by the microwave for you, set out fruit during the day, and yesterday there were chocolate chip cookies - WARM choc chip cookies!! :) The pool is heated and pretty - kids loved it - with plenty of loungers, chairs and small tables to sit at. You just can't go wrong staying here & I highly recommend it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVERY room at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Located away from the crowds(our next door neighbor is a sand dune preserve)but close to everything. Our 100% smoke-free Pensacola Beach hotel offers an outdoor pool and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Each beachfront hotel room features a private Gulf front balcony. Whether you are in Pensacola Beach for business or leisure, our hotel provides a premiere serene location with comfortable amenities. The white sands of the Gulf of Mexico are literally in our backyard. Historic and scenic Fort Pickens National Seashore is a few miles from our hotel on Pensacola Beach. Diving, fishing, snorkeling and boating are fun activities nearby, and Quietwater Beach Boardwalk, within walking distance, offers shops and restaurants. Our great island location provides you with endless possibilities. Getting to meetings and conventions is easy as the Pensacola Civic Center is eight miles from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida. The Pensacola State College, Pensacola Christian College and Naval Air Station Pensacola are 15 miles away. Our hotel near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) is the perfect place to stay during your business trip. Come Stay Smart with us at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach and see that the only thing we overlook is the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, IHG, Hotel.de, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Florida