We LOVED staying here. When we return to Pensacola Beach, this is where I'll stay again, will not even look at anything else. The hotel is a really nice, clean facility. Our room was very clean, as was the rest of the hotel. I expected to find sand everywhere, but that wasn't the case. Truly every staff member was friendly, over-the-top friendly. I could hardly believe how nice they all were. I wish I knew what they used to clean the room with, or what kind of "air freshener" it was, because it smelled soooo good every time we walked into our room.
We had a large king room, and one of the best features was that it had two vanity sinks, one inside the room with the tub and toilet, and the other in a small dressing area. We liked that we could each be at our own sink at the same time. Two large comfy chairs in a sitting area facing out to the beach.
Standard HIE breakfast in the morning. The worst part of that is that there is no place to sit your plate while trying to serve yourself. I can't believe every HIE has this set up. They should send one of their executives through the breakfast line to see how it is nearly impossible to make a plate. Plate in one hand, trying to raise the plastic food covers with another hand, then need another hand to use the serving utensil because there is no place to sit the plate or the food cover down. Wait! I only have two hands. Truly, this is the downside of HIE breakfast. Food is ok, but the serving set up is AWFUL.
We slept really well, and were surprised that we never heard another guest, even though the hotel was fairly full. The pool area was nice, access to the beach was perfect (just walk down the boardwalk from the hotel), parking was plentiful, beautifully decorated hotel. All rooms gulf front. Oh, and did I mention how nice all the employees were? :) Why look anywhere else?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVERY room at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Located away from the crowds(our next door neighbor is a sand dune preserve)but close to everything. Our 100% smoke-free Pensacola Beach hotel offers an outdoor pool and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Each beachfront hotel room features a private Gulf front balcony. Whether you are in Pensacola Beach for business or leisure, our hotel provides a premiere serene location with comfortable amenities. The white sands of the Gulf of Mexico are literally in our backyard. Historic and scenic Fort Pickens National Seashore is a few miles from our hotel on Pensacola Beach. Diving, fishing, snorkeling and boating are fun activities nearby, and Quietwater Beach Boardwalk, within walking distance, offers shops and restaurants. Our great island location provides you with endless possibilities. Getting to meetings and conventions is easy as the Pensacola Civic Center is eight miles from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida. The Pensacola State College, Pensacola Christian College and Naval Air Station Pensacola are 15 miles away. Our hotel near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) is the perfect place to stay during your business trip. Come Stay Smart with us at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach and see that the only thing we overlook is the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, IHG, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Florida