“Nice place, helpful owner”
other traveller has booked this property
Hill view LAKEVIEW apartment
pull out bed singles  for 2
bathroom - with shower
bedroom
dining 6 chairs
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice place, helpful owner”
Reviewed 15 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed in this apartment with my family on a 2 night trip to Lavasa. It is a very cosy and comfortable apartment, good for a family stay and a few minutes walk from the main part of the city.
What I really appreciated was the accommodating nature of the staff. For some reason an error was made on my booking and the wrong 2 nights were booked. I only realised the mistake at the last minute but the owners accommodated my need to change the date without any problem. They also have a friendly, helpful caretaker to help you settle in and attend to any requests.
It also came at a much cheaper rate than the city hotels.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
15 Dec 2016
Mr Justin & family ,a perfect guest to host . & love to host him again . recommend others to host such wonderful guest .
Mr Justin called me and told me about the error in his booking dates .we immediately helped him to sory out the issue & arranged it for new dates mutually.
you are welcome Mr Justin .
Regards
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing