“5 star.. fully satisfied.. awsome swimming pool”

Fortune Select Dasve, Lavasa
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Lavasa
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We with my 5 frds stay here for 2 nights.. pleasure receptionists... very friendly responce frm them..

Very well designed architecture. . Wow feel by entrance only.. very well designed rooms with transparent bathroom gives couple so romantic ambience. .

Minbar was quite awsome.. specially bingo mad angles.. room service was best..

The best was at ZODIAC the restaurant.. very impressive breakfast with lots of possibilities in food.. but quite low at dinner as they have very low variety of non veg food.. but u can have MAP if u r vegetarian. ..

For non vegetarian u can choose EATHEN OWEN.. the best restaurant of fortune.. wonderful limited menu with high quality non vegetarian food..we just love that..

Last the best was swiming pool.. 2nd floor swiming pool gives us luxurious feel with awsome view of whole lavasa city... best class swiming pool..

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Monty8844
GM_FSDPune, General Manager at Fortune Select Dasve, Lavasa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Greetings from Fortune Select Dasve, Lavasa, Pune !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Lavasa.

At Fortune Select Dasve,Lavasa, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valueable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Dasve and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The hotel is right at the river front. Good rooms, good reception service, valet parking.
the hotel should preferably organize some events of its own to keep guest entertained after 9 PM.

Breakfast was very elaborate, we did not have meals included and found lunch and dinners to be on expensive side.

Room Tip: Insist on hill view rooms
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank akshatmangal
GM_FSDPune, General Manager at Fortune Select Dasve, Lavasa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Reviewed 3 July 2014

It was amazing experience to stay in hotel and service was extra ordinary. Delicious food with different cuisine. The location is good. Desert is very good in taste. 24 x 7 cafe available.amenities and facility is good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Harshal M

5) very peaceful inside the property

Negative
1) bit away from the lake
2) pricing a bit steep

Overall a very good option in Lavasa

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Darshilp
GM_FSDPune, General Manager at Fortune Select Dasve, Lavasa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Have to say its perhaps the best accommodation facility available in Lavasa. Being close to the promenade, it keeps you within the thick of action. The rooms are nicely appointed and the staff is extremely warm. The buffet spread is limited but its very delicious. Also, the staff at Zodiac restaurant is very warm and helpful. The rooms are stocked with good toiletries & the usual business hotel stuff. One strong suggestion would be to opt for a lake facing room or else one would see only construction going on. Its all in all a very good hotel with decent amenities, but have to add that it has started ageing. One can feel there is tiredness in the room decor and interiors. Also the souvenir shop has shut down. The bar shuts down at around 10-30 which seems so odd. The room service is a tad slow. Considering the options available in Lavasa, its a the place to stay although a bit pricey.

Room Tip: Go for Lake facing rooms only, though there is a bit of premium for that over normal rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ankurrm
GM_FSDPune, General Manager at Fortune Select Dasve, Lavasa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have stayed in Lavasa before and last time it was the Water Front Shaw. Not a fancy hotel compared to this Fortune but by far a much better experience any day than this hotel.

Rarely do i put poor stay ratings for hotels and only put my good experience as i empathize with their problems and understand some situations better than most. This said i felt this constant Nag to write this review.

I understand that considering i checked in at 1130 AM. There was one guy at the reception and he was busy. What ticked me off was his poor attitude and rude behavior. An example amongst many such is this. Since my room key was taken by my friend the receptionist had the odasicity to say ," get the other key as he has taken it. no my friend was at Mercure and so it was not possible to get the key. when i told him this he replies that he's giving me this key only on the condition that i will return the key 'Or Else'. i had no patience to pick a fight so i didn't ask ' Or Else What'

I was hungry so i asked for room service . Terrible Food, Worst Biryani and basically the only thing i really enjoyed was the cut fruit which i asked to send as i could eat the food prepared.

Rooms good. AC is excellent so good sleep was definite a savior. Breakfast was terrible by way both of menu planning and preparation. More upset with preparation. Staff was not bad and quite helpful. Not upto the mark as per hotel but then its tough to get all upto the mark servers these days especially for resorts. The buffet was a shoddy mess with everything spilled around of empty and there was no manager or senior looking person to ensure the buffet is clean and stuff hot in the serving pans. i checked out at 1030 and left onwards for work.

My Serious suggestion is if you want to enjoy Lavasa please stay at Water Front Shaw. Enjoyed the River touch view from my room. Food was better and service when i stayed was very comforting.

Room Tip: rooms are nice in general. since on work didn't have a lake facing one.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Vishal_Kamat
GM_FSDPune, General Manager at Fortune Select Dasve, Lavasa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at
Fortune Select Dasve,Lavasa.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services

At Fortune Select Dasve,Lavasa., it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

What was just a stay for a couple of days casually...ended up being a very peaceful and scintillating mini holiday. The room I booked was a lake view room, which directly gives you the view of the River that passes from right below the hotel. From the window we could get a magnificent view of the mountains above n around and river passing below. Very aptly located near the riverside estate (town hall); The evening would light up the walkway by the river where all kinds of eateries are available...perfect place to spend time and feel like you are in Venice like atmosphere. The Lake view would even give a clear view of the Dancing fountains in the evening. Thus making it an amazing stay. On the culinary side...Food is quite decent!! The Complimentary breakfast is quite well spread while the lunch and dinner preps are quite nice. So even if one doesn't wish to stay but be around Lavasa for a day or even an evening....they can definitely have their meals in Fortune. All in all a very pleasant stay with good food and relaxation.

Room Tip: Get the Lake view room...its a great view!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nitin S
GM_FSDPune, General Manager at Fortune Select Dasve, Lavasa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Greetings from Fortune Select Dasve, Lavasa, Pune !

At Fortune Select Dasve,Lavasa, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

Warm regards,
Chetan Bhatnagar

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lavasa
The Waterfront Shaw, Lavasa
Cloud 9 Hills Resort
Cloud 9 Hills Resort
#8 of 70 in Lonavala
Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune

Been to Fortune Select Dasve, Lavasa? Share your experiences!