I stayed a week here, and while acknowledging that the breadth of facilities count towards star ratings the quality was definitely not 5 star. The room was small and quite spartan with no ironing board nor kettle, which is common in many hotels these days. I agree with other comments about noise: embarrassing to be be woken in the night to the sound of guests in other rooms using the toilet. The minimum aircon temp was 18 deg C. Room cleaning was poor, with the bins (including the bathroom loo bin) not emptied for 2 days and the bed not tidied. The floors were left wet. The choice of the all-buffet food in the restaurant is enormous, although the main dinner dishes were average in quality and I believe had been cooked much earlier in the day. I do complement the hotel on the waiting and admin staff: unfailingly efficient and friendly. Room rates are very expensive. The beach is nice for children and the sea is very shallow for a long distance so very safe for them. Two pools but very cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under the shadow of the mythical Mount Olympus, on the waves of the Thermaikos Bay's beach from the Pieria side you will come accross to the hotel MEDITERRANEAN VILLAGE & SPA. An ultramodern five star hotel which is open all the year. It is situated exactly by the sea. In front of it extends the beautiful beach of Pieria. For your accommodation you can choose among: 115 rooms,49 superior rooms(for three or four persons)with separate swimming pools,6 Suites.4 Grand Suites & 2 VIP Maizonettes with private swimming pools. All rooms have view over the sea and dispose of: Air condition, LCD TV ,Internet access, minibar , safe,telephone, hair dryer, telephone in the bathroom, Magnifier in the bathroom ,towels for the beach from the reception for all rooms. Relax The modern architecture of MEDITERRANEAN VILLAGE, the stylish rooms with a gorgeous vista of the deep blue of Thermaikos Gulf, the spectacular beach, the many beautiful corners created for you, make you enjoy special moments of relaxation in MEDITERRANEAN VILLAGE. MediterraneanVillageComfort Comfort To have the holidays that exceed your expectations we created and we offer you all those services and all the comfort that will make your holiday a real experience. Rich buffets, unique dishes to our a la cart restaurants or to your room, if you wish, frozen cocktails at the bar, fun with amazing duets are only some of the dozens of services that we are able to offer you to make you happy during your stay at Mediterranean Village. MediterraneanVillageLuxury Luxury The affordable luxury of our hotel is really unique. You can go about from the Pool to the main bar Captain 's, and to the new pool of Bar Ammos. Enjoy a luxurious spa VENUS with its heated pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna which are included in the room rate and are free. Enjoy luxurious linens and your luxurious room amenities, where you can enjoy a cold coffee or a cold Champagne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Odigeo, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Mediterranean Village Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Village Hotel Paralia
- Mediterranean Village Hotel & Spa Greece/Paralia Katerinis