“New Year's Eve at Hobbits”
Review of Hobbits Restaurant - CLOSED

Hobbits Restaurant
Price range: US$15 - US$36
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Hobbits Restaurant. Hobbits Restaurant has been privately operated for over 33 years. We strive to ensure that you enjoy your visit with us. We specialise in a perfectly cooked steaks and use locally sourced ingredients. We have a varied menu to cater for everybody and strive to provide menu items for those of you with dietary requirements. We also offer a daily specials board providing a variety of choices that showcase our chef's creative dishes.
Reviewed 10 January 2013

An excellent evening with amazing food and a good atmosphere. There was a quiz, a DJ and some interesting dancing. The food was my favourite, as was the company. It's not a cheap night, but not much is on New Year. Well done to all the staff.

1  Thank Readers62

Reviewed 26 December 2012

The food is realy good and so much on the menu to choose from. Even though it was Christmas eve and very busy, we didn't have long to wait for our food or drinks. The Staff and the Chef kept it going, they were great

Reviewed 7 December 2012

I visited on a quiet Thursday evening; the waitress was very attentive with a lovely smile :o) The deep fried brie was delicious but I found the redcurrant sauce quite sickly. The veal escalope with mushrooms in marsala wine sauce was gorgeous & it was served with the best roast potatoes I've ever had in a restaurant, along with a selection of vegetables. I chose the Bailey's creme brulee for dessert but again found it to be quite sickly. However, the dining experience as a whole was brilliant and I'd recommend this little gem of a restaurant...

Reviewed 22 November 2012 via mobile

A great little restaurant.
We've never had a bad meal here. The food isn't fine dining, but it's homely cooking at its best.
Highly recommend

Reviewed 4 November 2012

I love this quaint little restaurant; their menu is varied, well selected and superbly executed. I would fully recommend this restaurant if you are looking for delicious food and something a little bit different.