“Excellent breakfast”
Review of The Little Love Food Company - CLOSED

The Little Love Food Company
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Independant eat-in/take-away cafe/coffee shop, run by real food enthusiasts!! Our Mantra is home-made, using seasonal & locally sourced!!
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

My family and I recently enjoyed a breakfast at this wonderful cafe during our holiday in Hampshire. The food, coffee and service was excellent and enjoyed by the whole group. The quality of the food was very high and cooked well.

We would definately recommend this restaurant for the food and would not hesitate to visit again should we be in the area. Fantastic!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Helen G

“A Gem of a place!”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

We have heard good things about this place, since it started opening up on Fridays and Saturday evenings a few months back.
We went last night, and I honestly thought it was brilliant.
Main points , it's a small menu - 3 choices of starter/main/pudding. £14 for 2 and £17 for 3 courses,
It's got no alcohol licence so you can take your own.
The tables are packed in, creating a brilliant atmosphere.
The two staff members who attended us (Kim and some young lad) were really good fun.
The food was of a high quality.
The only negative is the toilet - it's out the back, and I think maybe a staff toilet? - I presume if this takes off, which I'm sure it will, then they'll sort something better out.
We returned this morning for breakfast (Bogof before 10am).
Cracking. Can't wait till we return.

• Visited August 2013
Southampton, UK
“Lovely Al Fresco Dining Experience”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Popped into Hythe last Saturday on way home from town for a bite to eat and they managed to squeeze us in outside.
The waitress was very pleasant, the food fast and hot and the meal itself delicious. They are on warm evenings fridays and saturdays doing evening outside suppers. For £17 a head you get a 3 course home cooked and delicious meal. Its far from chain food pubgrub and lovingly prepared by the kitchencrew. There is no drinks licence so they allow you to bring your own for a small corkage charge if you wish

1 Thank crystalsinger
your mums hole
“A fantastic place for a snack”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

The food in this place is of extremely high standard and tasted delicious. It is obvious that all the staff there are proud to be involved in the company as they were all so friendly and hard working. I would highly recommend it for a place to refuel.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“amazing food”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

we live local to hythe so like to take the kids to see the boats. we allways have to go to the little love food company for cakes. my son loves all the cakes. and me and my husband like to go in for sunday morning breakfast if we have a child free morning!! the only thing i would say as it is very small there is not much room to put a pushchair.