“A wonderful 'local' restaurant - great food- great ambiance- great staff”

The Barn Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Pidley
Price range: US$6 - US$31
Cuisines: International, British
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Barn is a family run British restaurant with head chef Lee producing top quality meals for a fine dining experience. Specializing in fresh fish and producing dishes influenced by seasonality and many cultures and countries.
“A wonderful 'local' restaurant - great food- great ambiance- great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

The Barn is a truly delightful restaurant with the essential three ingredients; excellent food cooked and presented well; good wines...not an extensive list, but cleverly the choice complement the range of food on the menu; and finally a warm and friendly atmosphere with young friendly staff who enjoy their work. We like the way that the owners and chef have held true to their belief that 'local' should define the restaurant; locally sourced food, prepared by a local chef and served by local staff.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Sir Keith P

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A great meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

The meal was excellent, as was the wine. The waiter was very nice, courteous and efficient. We had mussels and they were the best ever!! Followed by steak with all the trimmings. A great meal.

Visited July 2014
York, United Kingdom
“beautiful in the summer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have visited this restaurant a number of times when I visit friends in the area, this meal again was exceptional, I always come open minded because of one or two reviews I have read on trip advisor but I have got to say......the food is as delicious this last time as the first time we came, I know we all have our own opinions but I think sometimes that one or two people knit pick, I cannot find fault with any of the 3 course meals I have had whilst coming to The Barn. It was a beautiful sunset with all the doors and windows open, the ambience was fantastic, the staff were all friendly and professional and the food was excellent,
Each time I visit here I feel I have to compliment it so..... Thank you again and I will be returning in the winter months

• Visited July 2014
“Perfect place to celebrate our anniversary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

My husband and i had a lovely meal.food was excellent and a lovely evening with doors open and lovely weather.Very attentive service. We will visit again hopefully soon!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank sammyjo2160
Camberley, England, United Kingdom
“Beautiful restaurant, great staff but a little pricey for the food quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The barn is a relatively new building but beautifull done to look really old with exposed timbers and a lovely gallery with access to balcony.
The staff were amazing, and we thoroughly enjoyed our evening. The food was good but perhaps not as great as the price would suggest. However we would go again for the atmosphere and sense of welcome.

• Visited May 2014