Had our Wedding here in March and the hotel was great. Fergal & Carol were very attentive in the run up to the wedding and we had their heads wrecked I'd say with all our queries. But on the day the hotel was just superb. Service was brilliant. Food was great. Everything ran very smoothly and we had a few people with special dietary requirements and these people were raving about the food afterwards. The location is fab and as we had a nice day it was great to be able to have the arrival reception on the terrace.
A lot of guests attending our wedding had never being to Aherlow before and were amazed at the location - they did some of the walks the next day (my feet were too sore from all the dancing!!) and really enjoyed them. The guests who stayed in the chalets were very impressed with the standard of the chalets and the value for money. On the Saturday a lot of guests spent a lazy afternoon relaxing in the sunshine on their balconies, having a bite to eat and chatting about the night before. So glad we chose Aherlow House Hotel for our Wedding - it was a very memorable weekend and Thanks to Fergal, Carol, Chef Michael and all the staff who ensured everything ran so smoothly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Heart of what can only be described as the "Alps of Ireland", the Glen of Aherlow you can relax and unwind from the fast paced and enjoy the unspoilt beauty of the Galtee Mountain Range.Aherlow House Hotel and Lodges comprises of 29 well appointed Guest Bedrooms and 15 Three Bedroom Self Catering Alpine style lodges.Experience the tranquillity in its glory on one of the well appointed walking trails that border the hotel or relaxing in the Hunting lodge bar beside an Open log fire and sample the finest of local cusine from our bar food menu. For the more food enthusiatic side of you, choose from our Head Chefs extensive Restaurant menu which you can enjoy in the comfort of our Tree Top Restaurant.Located within a short distance of the Hotel you can enjoy the Historic with a Visit to The Rock of Cashel, Cahir Castle,The Swiss Cottage or the wonder of the Michelstown caves. Also clsoe by you can partake in Horseriding, Childrens activities and many more wonders that Tipperary and Aherlow have for you to discover. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aherlow House Hotel & Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aherlow House Hotel Glen Of Aherlow
- Aherlow House Hotel And Lodges