“A cozy stay at Bay of Chen-Hai”

and 1 more site!
Penghu Chenhi Bay Homestay
Ranked #9 of 323 Penghu County B&B and Inns
Singapore, Singapore
“A cozy stay at Bay of Chen-Hai”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great view and lovely host!! Will be back :) I'd suggest staying your entire few nights in Bay of Chen-Hai, Baisha or Xiyu township. There’s so much to explore! Baisha, Xiyu township and small islands of Penghu

P.S. Bay of Chen-Hai: Air conditioner doesn't seem to run, too stuffy :(

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mlle C
鎮海灣, 業者 at Penghu Chenhi Bay Homestay, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
The air conditioner is no problem, we has figured it out already.
Thanks for your comment, and look forward for your coming next time^^

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 August 2013

On a recent trip to Penghu county I enjoyed the comforts of this thoroughly modern and accommodating B&B. I have had bad experiences at B&Bs/homestays in the past and generally prefer a hotel. However, my itinerary was planned for me by a friend so I trusted her judgment. Every aspect of the experience met or exceeded my expectations. My 3rd floor room was spacious and clean with modern furnishings and a panoramic view of the ocean. The owner/manager arranged for me to join a sightseeing bus tour, which included stops at some major attractions, also a sunset sailboat cruise around the bay. The B&B has bicycles to lend, which allowed me to spend a pleasant afternoon exploring the beach communities. The B&B is a few hundred meters from the closest swimming beach. Breakfast was fresh and delicious, especially the homemade potato salad. I didn't realize that there were so many guests until breakfast, which surprised me since it was so quiet at night. So, the accommodations are excellent.

Aside from the accommodations, I have to give high praise for the level of customer service provided by the staff. This B&B is family owned and operated and they take pride in providing guests with a wonderful experience that they will remember, as opposed to merely a place to sleep and eat. Example: well after checkout time, I was able to take a shower and enjoy a snack (provided by the B&B) as I waited for my friend to pick me up. Another example: I had a cold when I checked in and the owner brought medicine to my room that evening. Would I stay here again? Absolutely. Would I recommend this B&B to other travelers? Yes, although you should book your stay early since this place will fill up quickly in the high season.

Room Tip: High floor = better view and less traffic on the stairs